Wimping Out

I woke up suddenly alert. I wasn't sure what I had dreamed, but it couldn't have been anything good. My heart was racing, and I was in a cold sweat. I already had tears snaking down my face, making it easier for me to just start sobbing.

"Miss Snape?" A soft, German accent tiredly asked. I suddenly realised I wasn't at my house: I was in a tent in teh backyard of St. Mngo's, with Healer Fuchs and Ivy. I covered my mouth, trying to wake Ivy up. "Are you okay?"

"I...."

"You what, dear?" In a moment, she was beside me. "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" I thought for a moment; I guess that is what had happened. I couldn't remember the dream, but only had the remainder of the feelings.

"Uh-huh..." 

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"I... I don't remember..."

"What do you mean you don't remember?"

"I don't remember the dream..."

"Oh, okay... Is there anything I can do, dear? Would you like another Combination?"

"No...." 

"What do you want?"

I thought: I wanted to be hugged. I wanted to be told it was okay, but not by anyone here. That would be wierd. No: I couldn't only go home to get that... I looked up at her.

"I want to go home..."

"It's in the middle of the night." She informed. I shook my head, trying to control my tears.

"I don't care. I want to go home. Let me go home..." 

"I can't just let you go home. I have to confult Healer Phillips first, okay?" She brushed some of my hair back. I sat up and hugged Melvin. 

"Please tell him to let me go home..."

"I'll try. You stay right there." She instructed, then exited the tent. I shifted, laying onto my back. The anxiety pushing on my chest was terrible. The nightmare had to really be terrible to wake me up from my Combinations. My night Combinations were so powerful that it was almost impossible to wake me up. Lucius had shook me before with no success. 

"Did you have a bad dream, Eleanor?" Healer Phillips entered the tent, snapping me from my thoughts. I rolled over and looked at him.

"Uh-huh..."

"Healer Fuchs says that you want to go home. Are you sure you want to do that?"

"I want Lucius..." I sniffed. 

"You know it's the middle of the night. You will wake him up."

"I don't care. I want to go home." I squeezed Melvin. He sighed.

"All right, I will let you go home. LJust know that once you go home, you can't come back here tonight. You can't change your mind."

"I don't care. I want to go home!" I excalimed. He was frusterating me: I think I knew what I did and didn't want. 

On the other side of the tent, Jenna groaned and turned over. 

"Shhh." Healer Phillips sushed. "Don't wake Jenna up. Get your things and come with me." He instructed. I grabbed my bag, Melvin, and exited the tent. Healer Fuchs was standing outside.

"I hope the rest of your night is good." She said, then went back into the tent. HEaler Phillips looked at me, then started leading me inside. I followed, and he entered his office. Then, he put some Floo Powder into the fireplace. I watched as the fire turned green, then the face off Gumby appeared.