An Agreement

"Eleanor Winifred Snape! You better come with me to your room RIGHT NOW! Don't you dare argue with me! We're right now!" Lucius was ourtraged. I had never seen him this angry before, but I was angry, too, so I didn't care.

"No!" I screamed back at him. the lady started crying. the Mud-Lover picked it up and tried to sooth it. Narcissa was crying as well. Draco looked back and gourth at all of us, unsure of what to do.

"Don't push me, Eleanor!" Lucius tried to grab me in teh 'Mungo's hold' ,but I turneda round. He still grabbed for me, but since I was facing towards him, I could wiggle my arms lose. In an effort to get away, I wiped the oatmeal down his hair.

"Let go!' I cried. "Let me go!"

"shush up, Eleanor!" Lucius yelled over me. I fought against him, but he somehow kept his grip and began pulling me away from teh table. Narcissa was dabbing her eyes.

"I am so, so sorry." She began. "She's Bipolar, and we've just threw her into soemthign new. She has anxiety problems, too. I'm so sorry.. she didn't mean it."

"it's okay, Cissy." the Mud-Lover tried to reply over the screaming baby and myself. "I understand..."

"let go of me!" I begged. This only made Lucius grip righter. Once I was far enought from teh table for his liking, he Disapparated. this took me by surprise, so when we actually landed in my room, I was more in a panic than in a rage. He let go of me and I fell to teh ground, sobbing.

He helped me off the ground and sat me on teh bed. I covered my face.

"You have behaved terribley. You not only embarrassed yourself, but myself and this family. I gave you more than enought chances to redem yourself, and you took advantage of that. Nowo nly that, ubt you have insulted our guest! And, you've covered both of us in oatmeal! 

"I understand what is happening is against everything you ahve been taught, but we have been taught wrong. ther eis nothing wrong with Andromeda. She is not a Blood-Traitor, because there is no side to be on. We were wrong, it's as simple as that."

"I'm sorry..." I tried to breath, but it was getting hard to do so.

"No, you are sorry that you're in trouble! Lots of trouble!"

"No..."

"Yes. YOu know what you did was wrong. You knew that calling her those names was wrong, and you should not have thrown food. Now, I have to shower and wash this oatmeal out of my hair. I have to change clothes. So do you." His voice was till sturn. I looked down at myself to see that I did have oatmeal smeered all down my lcothes. "You are going to stay in hre and think about what you've done."

"No, don't leave me here alone! Please! No!" I fell over and curled into a ball. 

"I have to go back and make sure they are okay. It wouldn't be a punishemtn if I did what you wanted. I'm going to leave you and let you calm down."

"Book?" I hopefully asked, wiping my eyes.

"No. I'm not giving you a book to read. You are being punished."

"Can I have Melvin?"

"Where is he?"

"Down stairs..." I began cryng again as I realised that my dragon was down there with THEM. He sighed.

"Gumby."

"yes, master?"

"Bring Melvin to me, please."

"Yes, master."

A moment later, he brought the stuffed animal and left. Lucius hadned it to me. I hugged Melvin, swollowing.