Sleep

I slept heavily the rest of the night. When I woke up I was in major pain, so they gave me another Combination that knocked me out cold again. So I didn't wake up until noon, only we awaken to a feeling of wetness I hadn't felt in a long time. This made me cry, since I thought wetting the bed was far behind me. 

"It's okay, Mrs. Malfoy." Healer Fuchs tried to calm me down. She had lead (More like carried since it hurt too much for me to stand, so walking was almost out of the question) me into the bathroom and was helping me clean up. Well, more like cleaning me up herself. I was too busy crying and fighting against her. I didn't want her touching me: I didn't want to touch anyone. "Please, Mrs. Malfoy. It was just an accident. Please calm down. I know you're in a lot of pain. "

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. "Stop!"

"Here, put these on." She calmly instructed, handing me a pair of trousers. I already had a pair of clean boxers on, so I didn't need the trousers. I didn't want the trousers. I threw them onto the floor.

"No!"

"Please, Mrs. Malfoy." 

"No!" I yelled again, then doubled over. Every time I sobbed, the pain in my waist would intensify. "I don't want them!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, then. I will leave them out incase you change your mind, though."

"I just want to go home!" I yelled through my tears. She sighed.

"I know that, Mrs. Malfoy, but you know that you can't go home yet. You aren't healed. Come on, let's go get back in bed." She carefully put her hand on my back, and the other held my hand. We began the slow and painful trudge back to my bed. 

"I was suppose to be healed! They told me I would! They told me!"

"No, they told you that they would try to get you healed that soon. But a ripped uterus isn't common. It's a hard thing to heal." 

"I want to go home!" I interupted. "Now!" 

"Eleanor," Narcissa, who had been told to wait outside the bathroom, jumped up to help. It was obvious that it had been killing her being unable to help. She went to the other side of me and helped hold me up. 

"Tell them to let me go home." I demanded. She shook her head and we got to the bed.

"You're not better. You wll get better soon, though." Narcissa assured, and help me get my legs up on the bed. Once I was up, I laid my head on the pillow and crossed my arms. The pain started to dull the longer I laid. 

"But, I want to..." I went quiet and covered my face. 

It wasn't fair. I didn't want to be here, and I didn't want help. Apparently all of there care they had given me for my pregnancy didn't work, so why would anything else they did to me? Nothing good came from St. Mungo's, so I shouldn't have to be there. 

Draco got to leave. Draco had lost the baby and he got to leave? Why did he get to leave?

"But, Draco..." I mumbled, sliding down farther under the blankets. Narcissa took my hand, but I pulled it away.

"Draco is tlaking to Healer Philips right now, remember?"

Yes, I remembered, all right. He got to leave and talk to him, and I had to stay here. Apparently, they wanted to check him out. I had overheard Lucius telling Narcissa that he was almost hysteric when he had found out that we had lsot the baby. That's why he hadn't been there until last night: because he wanted to seem put together for me. I wans't sure why:It wasn't like there was anything whole about me.