The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me

Knocking over the cabinate was the worst thing I could have ever done. They knew I was strong, but not how strong I actually was. They thought I was too small to do any real damage, but now they saw what I could actually do, given the chance and rage. 

I was immediatly taken to the ground by two of the bigger sized Healers. This only upset me more. I felt so closed it that I couldn't breath. I closed my eyes, screamed for them to let me go. 

"Let go of her!" Healer Green tried ot stop them. "Don't hold her down! Let her calm down and I will talk to her!"

"She just knocked over a cabinate! She's out of control!" One of the Healers holding me down yelled. 

"She's affraid of her feelings and of what she's capible of." Healer Green yelled back.

"Stop!" I called out. I didn't like hearing Healer Green use any tone but his usual calm, collected voice. "Stop it! Shut up!"

"What are you talking about?!" The other Healer holding me asked. I tried to wiggle out of their grip, which only made it tighten.

"She's done this before!" Healer Green tried to explain. 

"Pushed over a cabinat? You know you're supose to report behavior like that-"

"No, I mean she's focused her anger on something else! I can garentee you that she doesn't intend to hurt anyone! She knocked itdown because she felt she needed to hit soemthing, and she didn't want to hurt any of us, so she knocked it over instead!"

"She's unstable!"

"She's scared!"

"Let go of me!" I finally jerked otu of one of their holds. Before he could grab me again, I pulled away from the other one using the extra leverage I had from my now free arm. Once free, I stood up, sobbing and wiping my face. The two Healers tried to get me, but were stopped by Healer Green. 

"Don't ..." He quietly said; they both stepped back. I looked around, then slowly started making my way to Lucius, who was standing on teh other end of the room next to my bed. 

Healer Fuchs walked behind me as I went. This made me uncomfortible, so I slowed down a little more. All of the sound had been sucked out of the room except for my heaving sobs. When I reached him, I fell into his arms and just cried. Healer Fuchs went back with the other Healers. I closed my eyes. I was safe now. Lucius wouldn't let them hurt me.

"Shh..." Lucius fried to calm me. He stroked my hair. "It's okay..."

"No!" I wailed. "No! They're all mad at me!"

"They're not mad at you. no one is mad at you."

"Yes they are! I tried to be good and not hurt anyone, so I hit it, and now there's a big mess and they're all mad at me! I didn't mean to! Don't be mad at me!"

"I'm not mad at you." He repeated, stroking my hair. "I know you didn't mean to..." 

Behind us, all the Healers were wispering. One by one, they started to leave.

"I just want to go home..." I cried, pressing my face into him.

"I know. I want you to, too." He calmly said. This time, all of the Healers had left besides Healer Green. "How about we sit down, okay? Does that sound okay?" I managed to pull myself away and nod my head yes. He sat down on the bed. INstead of sitting beside him, like he probably anted, I sat on his lap. He didn't argue, and held me, althoug hI'm pretty sure I felt him sigh. 

I closed my eye again, and my thoughts were instantly taken to the day I was almost raped. I sat in Scabior's lap just like this. He held me, just like this. He cared about me, just like Lucius did. Now, being close to him, I felt a littlle at ease knowing that he must love me as much as Scabior had.