The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. The warmth of the bed was so relaxing that I wanted tojust go back to sleep, but I needed to get up. I needed to change.  Isat up, letting the blanket fall off of me. I could now see Gilderoy was sitting across the room, dressed in a thick, white , plush robe and drinking a cup of coffee. HE looked at me.

"Goodmorning, sleepy head." He greeted me. I stretched and rubbed my eyes.

"Goodmorning."

"Lucius came in this morning. Or maybe it was last night. I don't remember. It was still dark outside, though. He woke me up, and then we tried to get you up, but you wouldn't wake.  You just kept mumbling something about apples and going back to sleep. It was funny, I wrote that down so I would remember. And I took a picture. See?" He pointed to one of his boards. Sure enough, there was a photo of a sleepingn version of myself being held by a frusterated looking Lucius.

I frowned: Lucius. I didn't want to think about him. He took away one of my rays of joy, just because he had kissed me. so what that I kissed Draco? What did it matter? 

I threw my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, yawning a bit. 

"Did anyone else come in?" I started towards the bathroom.

"Mother Fuchs brought breakfast after I woke up."

"Anything else?" 

"Um..." He picked up a piece of paper and looked at it. "Yeah. she said you need to take your combination. It's in your room." My heart dropped. That meant I had to go see Lucius to get it.

"Fine." I sighed, and went into the bathroom. When I excited, I sat down on the other side of the table and poured msyelf a cup of coffee. I was going to find every reason to not go back.

I wrapped my hands around th emug, absorbing the heat. I brought it to my lips and took a sip. My eyes burst with brightness.

"This is fresh coffee. How did you get fresh coffee around here? I have ot fight to get some of that terrible stuff they claim is coffee, that taste more like water that has been sitting in a couldron for a month. And ever then, they'll only give it to me once a week."

"I don't know. They give me what ever I ask for. I have a lot of things the rest of you don't." He shrugged, takign another sip of his very creamed down coffee. I lokekd around; he was right. His bed was twice the size of mine. Actually, the whole room was twice the size of mine. That's how he had enought room for a table. All I had was a small desk, which Lucius had claimed for himself to do the paperwork he was always doing. Gildy also had a bookshelf,which I could use for all of my books that we pile on the floor because I don't have anywhere else to put them.

"Why can't I have a bookself and good coffee?" I asked, taking another drink.

"I guess when you ahve been ehre as long as I have, you get what ever you want." He replied. I nodded.

It made me sad. Atleast I had a chance of getting to go home. Gilderoy didn't have anywhere else to go, even if they did let him out. Perhaps he kept himself here because of that reason. Mother Fuchs told me that he had been there since 1993; before the Psych Ward was even built. That was the year my father died. All the time I was with Uncle Severus, Gildy was here, probably scared to death because he was so bad that he couldn't remember who he was or where he was. I had been told when he first came he was really bad. And Mother Fuchs also said that no one had ever come to visit him. Ever. He  must have no family left to come. Of they all disowned him. Either way, St. Mungo's was his family. It was all he had. Worst of all, not everyone stays with him. HE said it himself: he's watched them come and go.