The First Fight

As I hoped, his mood came back, that night, as well as the night after that and the night after that. we ended up moving into my room, since it was connected to Narcissa and Lucius's room incase I needed them. We had a new bed set on the matress that the Mud-lover had gotten us that was silver, and mtached the blanket Healer Fuchs had made me. Everything was really, really nice.

Since I had just gotten married, I didn't have to do to Therapy before three weeks unless I felt I needed it, and I didn't. I felt my nights needed used for something else. Something much more pleasent... 

So I went almost two weeks without having Therapty, because I didn't want it. I was happy, althoughI was starting to get annoyed by the little things Draco did. For example, he slurped his tea sometimes. And when we went out to eat, he felt he had to order for me. And he had a habit of leaving the toilet seat up. And he felt that when we slept, he had to stay right up against me, which was nice sometimes, but aweful when I wanted some space.

So, my anger could be understood when I woke up, slid out from under Draco's arm, and got up to go to the bathroom, only to find the toilet seat up...again. I felt my face getting red with anger.

"Draco!" I snapped.

"Huh...?" He tiredly called back from the bed. 

"Come here." I growled, then bit my cheek so hard that I could taste blood.

"Huh? Is everything okay? Are you sick?" He came in, trying to wake up completly.

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong."

"No, I don't." he used an accusitory tone, which only made me angrier.

"You're smart, Draco. Figure it out!"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"You should know! I'be told you a million times to put the toilet seat down! You left it up again!" 

"I'm sorry! I forgot! I'll just put it down, see?" He reached over and put it down. A rush of anger flowed through my chest, bringing tears to my eyes. 

"No, it;s not okay! I've told you over and over! You don't listen to me! You never listen to me! 

"Elle, you're being ridiculous! It was just out of habit! I'm sorry!"

"Don't yell at me! No you're not!"

"Elle, you're yelling at me! Calm down-"

"Don't you tell me to calm down!"

"Elle, please!"

"Shut up!" I screamed. He was suppose to take care of me, but he couldn't even put the toilet seat down! Maybe that meant we should have gotten married! There were so many things he did to agrivate me, that I didn't know before. Maybe we had rushed into it. 

Before I even realised what I was doing, I picked the tank lid up and slung it at him. He dodged it, and it hit against he wall behind him, where it broke in half. This made me even more upset.

"Stop it!" Draco exclaimed. I lunged forward, pushing him against the wall. "Eleanor, you need to stop."

"You need to listen to me for once!"

"What is wrong with you?!" That hit me hard. I back up from him, suddenly sobbing I covered my face. I knew wht was wrong with me: I was crazy. I was Bipolar. 

"Shut up! Just... just shut up!" I ran out of the room, pushing him as I went past. He fell up against he wall. I kept going, not caring if he was hurt or not. I continued running until I found what I was looking for. 

Narcissa was sitting in the usual parlor, flipping through a fashion magizine and drinking a cup of tea. She looked up when she haerd me.

"Elle? Are you okay, dear?" I didn't answer. Instead, I crawled into her lap and pressed my face into her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me, trying to calm me. "Shh... what's wrong? Try to breath, dear."

"I hit him..." I sniffed, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Shh... Calm down and tell me what happened."

"I... got mad... I hit him... and threw the toilet at him..."

"What?"

"I hit him..."

"Draco?"

"Yes..."

"Why did you do that?" She didn't sound mad, but curious. 

"I... got mad..."

"I see... Would you like to go to St. Mungo's and talk ot Healer Phillips about it?"

"I..." I thought for a minute. It would probably be for the best to talk it out. "Yeah..."

"Yeah? OKay. I'm going to go check on Draco, then I'm going to take you over, okay?"

"Okay... Will... Will you get Melvin?"

"Of course, dear. I'll be right back." She kissed my forhead and left the room. I slid down in the chair, covering my face. I had hit Draco, and I couldnt control it. That wasn't a good thing. Maybe I hsould have ben going to Therapty all along. I had a feeling they were going to make me start going regurally again. 

"Here you go, Elle." Narcissa came in and handed me Melvin. I squeezed him and stood up. Are you ready?"

"Yeah..."

"I suppose you still need to eat breakfast, don't you? I'll tell them you need to eat. I'm sure they won't mind giving you breakfast." She threw the Floo Powder into the fireplace, then turned back to me. "Lets go." She smiled, then pulled me through the fireplace.