Lucius's Surprise

Despite the cold treatment, I continued to go to Group Session, but only because Lucius made me. It got the the point where I dreaded going. All of them except Gilderoy was rudge to me, but atleast I had Gilderoy. They were all still mean to Chase, too, and he was alone. It was so bad that I actually enjoyed Private Therapy Sessions more than I enjoyed Group Session. I still didn't like Healer Phillips, but he usually gave me a treat if I behave during sessions, so it was't too bad. And not treats like candy, either, but things like apples and bananas, since I like fruit more than I like sweets. I usually got a treat of some sort. I was so good, infact, that Lucius decdied to surprise me with an even bigger surprise.

"Goodmorning, Elle. How are you feeling?" He woke me up that morning. I looked up at him and rubbed my eyes.

"I don't know. I just woke up."

"Go ahead and shower and get dressed. Can you meet me down stairs in the dinning room? I have a surprise for you."

"Um... OKay." I stretched and got up, wondering what in the world he was talking about. He left the room smiling and I went to the bathroom. I obediently did what he told me to do, then went down stairs to find him, Narcissa, and Draco sitting and eating breakfast, as usual. I sat down beside Draco, and Lucius handed me an orange. I looked at it. "Is this my surprise?"

"No." He laughed. I shrugged and began peeling it. He smiled at me. "Eleanor, you have behaved so well the last couple weeks, and you have been opening up to Healer Phillips. You have done so well that I think you need to be rewarded. Today, if you feel you are up for it, I am going to take you to Spinner's End, and Scabiors house. Are you okay with that?"

I dropped the orange on the plate and looked striaght at him, my eyes shining. 

"Do-do you mean it?" I was tearing up, but this time for happiness. 

"Yes. Do you want to?"

"Yes!" I jumped up, ran across the table, and through my arms aorund him. He laughed a bit, and Narcissa and Draco smiled at my happiness. "Are we going now? Can we go now?"

"No, Elle. You have to eat your lunch. I was thinking about going after your nap. How does that sound?"

"But I want to go now..." I let go of him. He shook his head.

"If you go before your nap you'll get tired, plus you'd have to take your Combination. It would be better if you went after, okay?"

"Okay..." I trailed off, walking back to my seat. I pushed the half peeled orange away from me. The disapointment of not going right then took away my appitite.

"You also have to eat breakfast, or we are not going." Lucius continued. I looked back at him for a moment, sighed, then began peeling the rest of the orange.

...............................................................

"Lets go!" I ran around the Manor to find Lucius as soon as I woke up from my nap. He was in the main Parlor, with Narcissa. He looked up at me smiling. "I'm up. Let's go."

"Okay, okay. Calm down." He stood up and waved his wand. Two cloaks came flying into the room. "Here." He handed one to me. "You have to wear this. It will probably be cold since the houses haven't been lived in." He said. It was an innocent statement, but it made me wince. The houses shouldn't have been empty.... Still, I pushed through it and put the cloak on. 

"Lucius?" I questioned after he got his cloak on.

"Yes?"

"Can Orion come with us? I want to take him with us. He lived there, too."