Evaluating

"Can you tell me about your day, Eleanor?" Healer Green asked me that night during Therapy. I lwas laying  on the brown couch. I swollowed and nodded, tightening my grip on Melvin.

"I got in trouble today..." I reluctantly addmitted, looking down like a guilty child.

"Oh? Do you know what you did?" He did sound angry, but curious.

"Yes."

"Will you tell me?" He kindly questioned.

"Naricc'as siter is stying with us for Holiday, and she's a Blood-Traiter." I tried to keep my voice free of anger. 

"I see. How did you react to that?" 

"I told Lucius that i wanted her out of the Manor."

"Why?"

"Because she's a Blood-Traitor!" I replied, a little agrivated that he even had to ask. he thought for a moment, then shifted in his big, comfy looking chair.

"Alright. What happened after that?"

"He said no, adn that I was wrong. And she had to baby. And we ate breakfst. I got mad and Lucius sent me to my room. I threw oatmeal at him."

"Hm." He thought about this before continuing. "what did yhe do about that?"

"He still sent me to my room." I sighed. He stood up.

"eelanor, I want you to ask yourself a question" what makes Narcissa's sister a Blood-Traitor?"

"Because, she's a Mud-Lover."

"Why is that?"

"Because, she is a pureblood, adn she married and a had a kid with a Mudblood!"

"And what is bad about that?" Healer Green challenged.

"She taunted her pure blood."

"How?"

"By taunting her blood line!" I began getting frustrated. Why didn't he know this!

"Calm down, please. Don't get upset. I'm just trying to make a point. What is the difference between a Muggle-Born and a Pure-Blood?"

"Blood status."

"But what is the difference?"

"Mud-Bloods are filthy and taunted."

"But can you tell a difference just by looking at them?"

"No, but..."

"But they can still perform magic?"

"I know, but-"

"What is so bad about them?"

"I... they... They just are!  They just are!"

" Eleanor," He leaned forward. "A while back you told me that your mother was a Muggle-Born. If It wasn't for here, you wouldn't have never been born."

"I don't have a mother." I sneered. 

"Eleanor, I know it's hard for you to understand, but there is nothing wrong with Muggle-Borns or just Muggles. The only difference between theme is us is that some of their family can not do magic and some can. Infact, some purebloods can't; Take Squibs, for example. Their blood can be as pure as ever, but they still can't do magic." He tried to reason. I pause, trying to comprehend. Part of me knew he was right, but another part was getting angry, because he was wrong. So, so wrong.

"No! They are just- They... Shut up! Just shut up!" I covered my face, begining to cry. I waas getting so confused. 

"Eleanor, calm down for me, please-"