A Manic Episode

Group Session that night had helped me a lot. The next morning I was happy that Lucius made me go. I even wished that we had it that night, but that was the night for my Therapy Session, so he wasn't going to let me skip that. Besides, William, Ivy, and Jenna had Therapy today, too, se he wouldn't reschedule it just for me. 

"Goodmorning, Mrs. Malfoy, you seem to be feeling a lot better." Healer Phillips smiled when he checked on me that morning. Draco and I were eating breakfast, both of us sitting on the bed. I waved at him before taking another bite of yogart. 

"Goodmorning, Healer Phillips."  I smiled back. I was feeling so good that morning. I never wanted it to go away. 

"Did you sleep well last night?" 

"Yeah." I took another bite. To add to my happiness, I had woken up completly dry that morning, and felt extremely well rested. 

"She had another night terror last night." Draco informed. I already knew that, but I wasn't going to let it bother me. I slept just as well, although Draco hadn't, and I didn't hit him this time. Apparently I just screamed a few times, and sat up. Instead of shaking me, he tiredly asked if I was okay. I somehow replied 'Yeah'. He asked if I wanted to lay back down. Again, I said 'Yeah', and laid back down and peacefully went back to sleep. 

"Was she violent?" Healer Phillips asked.

"No. She just screamed. I didn't try to wake her up, and she just went back to sleep." 

"That's great! I am very happy that it is not affecting your sleep pattern." 

"Yeah, but it's affecting mine." Draco put in. Healer Phillips thought for a moment.

"I'm not really sure how to take care of it unless I modified her Combination again. But it's working so well for her that I don't want to touch it until I absolutely have to." 

"I don't want you to change it." I put the empty yogart cartin down and picked up an apple slice. I wasn't really that hungry anymore, but I knew that Healer Phillips wanted me to try to eat as much as I could, so I forced myself to eat it anyway.

"Then I won't unless something else pops up. " He nodded. "Is there anything else you need to ask me, Mr. Malfoy?" 

"I don't think so. Do you, ,Elle?" He looked at me. I shook my head no.

"Do you have anything planned to do today? Perhaps you can work on your music?"

"Nah." I shrugged. Although I was feeling much better, I still didn't want to do anything but sit in my room with Draco. 

"Are you sure there isn't something you want to do? It isn't good for you to just sit around all day. You need to start doing something. How about read? You like to read?" 

"Nah." I shrugged again. I had already read mosto f the books on my shelf, and the ones left didn'treally interest me. 

"Isn't there anything else you used to like to do? Any other hobbies."

"I used to run..." I offered, but I also didn't feel like doing that either.

"You did?" He though for a moment. "Would you like to do that today?" I shook my head no again. "How about I make a deal with you? After your nap, I will ask Healer Fuchs if she will take you outside to go running with Draco?"

"Huh?" Draco asked, but we ignored him. 

"I...I'll get to go outside?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"I guess so..." I gave in. If it meant I would get some fresh air for a while, I was all for it. 

"Great! But you also have to eat a good lunch. I can't let you go running if you haven't properly eaten."