The Orange Wedding

After the wedding, we had a lovely reception. Luckily, the weather was perfect, so we didn't have to do everything under the tents. After Draco and I cut the cake and we shared our first dance, Narcissa brought me clothes to change into and helped me out of my dress. The clothes were sill fancy, black dress pants and silky green top that matched Sarah Beth's maid of honour dress. After that I was pretty much allowed to do waht ever I wanted. 

I walked over to my friends, where were clustered together and keeping their distance on the left side of the tent. 

"Hi guys... Thanks for comming." I smiled, putting some hair behind my ear. Gilderoy ran up and hugged me.

"Elle, you were so pretty! I have pictures, see!" He held up a couple of his small little photos. One of them was of me, right when I entered the aisle and still on Lucius's arm. Another was one of Draco and I standing there, him smiling and myself crying. The third one was of the kiss, with the pink haze still circling around us. 

"Thanks, Gildy." I laughed and pulled away.

"You are a very beautiful bride." Healer Fuchs commented. I blushed. 

"I didn't do any of it. Narcissa did. I just did what she told me."

"It was still very lovely. I can tell the two of you are going to be very happy." Behind us the live band began playing. People began dancing. 

"Eleanor, may I talk to you for a moment?" Healer Phillips asked. I looked around, and then followed him a little distance away. He turned to me when he finally stopped. " Eleanor, I know you are very excited to be married, and I know that you love Draco, but wedding is a very big, mature step. If anything happens, or you get stressed out or anything, my office is always open. Not just about the marrige, but about anything. Don't hold it in, okay?"

"Okay.." I replied. Thsi wasn't exactly the best time to talk about Draco and I not working out. I assumed he was finished and turned back around. I didn't want to talkabout that, so if he wasn't finished, too bad for him. I rejoined Gilderoy. To my surprise, Jenna was dancing, rocking back and forth with William. 

"Is Jenna...?" I trailed off, looking at Healer Fuchs.

"Yes." She smiled. "She trusts him."

"Elle, can we dance?" Gilderoy asked me. I laughed. 

"Yes, Gildy. We can dance." I gave him my hand, and he pulled me over to the dance floor. The song was still slow, so I leaned again him, and we rocked back and forth, much like Jenna and William were doing. I looked around as we moved. 

Naricissa was finally taking a rest and actually dancing with Lucius. Mike and Clarissa were also dancing. Draco and Gregory were talking near the drinks, a glass of champane in hand. Rufus and Sarah Beth were dancing a bit more elboriatly, and kissing every once in a while. She was very happy, since she had caught the boquet when I threw it. Every inch of the place seemed to be filled with romance. Even Virgo and Orion were running after each other, happily barking. 

When the song ended, I pulled away from him and looked around. My stomach was starting to growl: I hadn't eaten lunch because I was too nervous about the wedding. 

"Gilderoy, I'm going to go get something to eat. You can come with me, if you want."

"Nah, I think I want to keep dancing. Do you think Mother Fuchs will dance with me?"

"Maybe if you ask nicely." I asked, and went to the food table. 

Narcissa had told me that morning what there would be, and everything sounded really fancy. Now that I saw it, it was all really simple. A bunch of dips, and crackers and stuff. I guess Crudites was just a fancy name for vegatables. I looked everything over and decided that the crudites is what I wanted. I got a plate and loaded it with vegatables. I was going to get one of everything, until I noticed that there were carrots. 

Could I eat them? Would that be okay? I mean, we are married now... If it got carried away, it would be okay, right? Because we are married? It wouldn't be too bad...

I went ahead and put some carrots on my plate. Then, I went to some tables that were set up and sat down. A few minutes later I was joined by Sarah Beth and Rufus.

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy." She giggled. Rufus awkwardly looked around. "How does it feel?"

"What does what feel?" I asked, biting into one of the carrots. When I finished it, I started on a piece of brocolli.

"Being married, silly! Being bonded to someone through pure love!" She sing song. I wanted to rolll my eyes, but I was in such a good mood that I chose not to. 

"I mean... I don't know... I'm happy, I guess." 

"That's good!" She sqealed, elbowing Rufus. "Isn't that good?"

"Yeah, that's good."  Rufus replied. 

"Hello, wifey." Draco came behind me, making me jump. I turned to time.

"Oh. Hi..." I looked up at him. He bent down and kissed me before sitting down beside me. 

"Awlll! look at you too!" Sarah Beth gushed. I blushed. 

"Elle. Are those carrots?" Draco asked me. My face spread into a sly smile. 

"Yes."  I purred. He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you feeling any effects yet?"

"I will soon." I teased. Maybe they were started to kick in now, they just needed something to trigger them. Sarah Beth and Rufus looked at us in confusion.

"What's wrong with carrots?" Rufus asked. 

"Actually..." I stood up. "I think they are starting to take effect? How about we just..." I took his hand. A Big smile spread across his face as he stood up. He picked at carrot off the table and fed it to me. 

"How about a couple more?"

"I think I could eat a couple more." I grinned. He fed me the rest of the carrots on the plate, then turned to Sarah Beth.

"We have to go. It was nice to see you." 

Then, he scooped me up and started across the tent. I looked up at him, kissing his cheek and chin. Maybe the carrots were working. 

"Hey, Mum, we're going home." 

"What do you mean you're going home?"

"We are going home. Elle are the carrots. Bye." He didn't leave time for her to ask anymore. Instead, he just Disapparated straight into his bedroom. He put me onto his bed, and I got on my knees. He got up on the bed with me. 

"Mum should have known not to put carrots on the menue." He laughed. 

"Oh, I'm glad she did." I replied, then stuck my hand into his shirt from the bottom. I slid my palm up his stomach and onto his chest. I could feel his heart pounding, like mine probably was. He leaned forward and started kissing my neck. I could smell alchohal on his breath. He moved up until his lips were on mine.

I felt his hands to for my shirt. He pulled it over my head, making our kissing stop for a moment, but only a moment. 

Yep. The carrots were definally working.

"I love you." He breathed, fiddling with my bra. I reached over and pulled of his shirt. Once we were both completly topless, I leaned forward, forcing him to laydown.

We began snogging, and continued to do so for a long time.

"I love you, too." I got out between kisses. 

I sat up and reached for his pants, but he got to them before me. He began pulling off his trousers, so I decided to take mine off as well. Soon, we were both in only our underwear. 

We laid back down, snogging and calling out names and saying

"I love you." 

His hands went through my hair and down my bare back. He traced the line of my fancy silky underwear that Narcissa insisted I wear today, then started to slip them off. I continued to kiss anywhere I could get my lips to as he slippedo ff his boxers. He slung them, and they landed on the bedpost. 

We left them there.