Fun Facts and Q&A

Fun Facts

Fyrus

Fyrus and Chase's Mother were in the same year at Hogwarts.

The Dark Spell that killed Fyrus was a special Patronous he was creating, that was conjoured by bad thoughts rather than good ones. These negative energies created a Patronous made out of fire rather than a silvery haze. He had tried it several times, only to get a very weak reaction. The try that killed him was ten times as strong as the other attempts were, due to the rage towards Eleanor for playing the piano too loudly while he was trying to improve the spell. 

Rufus Fudge

Rufus worked for the Ministry during what would have been his sixth year, and continued to work there until February of 1999, when he was fired for making a Muggle tube train disapear as part of a bet. As much as I would like to take credit for him, I technically did not "create" him. Rufus Fudge is actually 100% cannon. In the books, Cornelius Fudge casually mentions to Harry that he has a nephew named Rufus, although it states nothing else, and he is never mentioned again in the series. 

Wyatt

Yes, Wyatt was gay. And now everone is probably sitting at home infront of their computers saying "I knew it!'. I mean, really. It wasn't really a surprise. 

Snatchers

After the war, Eleanor assumes that all of the Snatchers that weren't already died, died during the Finale Battle. Actually, Leeson and McFarland survived, although McFarland was blinded from the blast when the bridge was destroyed. The two were thrown into Azkaban shortly after the Second Wizarding War ended, and always thought that Eleanor parished in the battle. About ten years later they were released from Azkaban, and saw a news article about Eleanor in the newspaper. From there, they tracked her down, and they reunited.

Group Session

The Diagnoses of the members of Eleanor's Group Therapy Group are:

Ivy -Anorexia and Depression due to lack of self confidence. 

Chase- Kleptomaniac 

William- Extreme anger with trouble expressing him emotions in a none violent way. 

Jenna- Post Tramatic Stress Disorder after being raped by a group of Snatchers from the Irish Chapter.

Scorpius

Scorpius was born a month and a half earlier than he was suppose to be,  panicing Eleanor due to the loss of Scabior Severus, but was born completly healthy. 

Scorpius is a mama's boy, and prefers to be with his mother.

When Scorpius goes to Hogwarts, he is sorted into Hufflepuff, and excels in Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures.

Vincent Colin

Vincent Collin was a very fussy baby and suffered from colic, stressing out not only Eleanor and Draco, but Narcissa and Lucius. Eleanor had many nervious breakdowns due to the baby's constant crying. 

Unlike Scorpius, Vincent Colin prefers to be with his father. 

When Vincent was born, Scorpius had problems pronouncing "Vincent", so he called him "Colin" instead. When he became old enough to properly say "Vincent", he was so used to calling his brother "Colin", that he never stopped calling him that. 

Vincent Colin never recived a Hogwarts letter, which was how Draco and Eleanor discovered that their son was a Squib. With the help of Sarah Beth, Vincent was enrolled into Muggle school.