Ivy Winters

A few more weeks went by, and I continued to progress... Well, atleast, what's what everyone kept telling me. I didn't feel any different: The anxiety was still there, although, through Group Sessions, I started talking to more people.

I had grown kind of close to them, and I kind of enjoyed it. It had been so long since I had actually had friends. Friends were nice, to an extent. They often scarred me or upset me, but all the while they were still my friends.

Healer Green saw this and tried to encourage me to move forward.

"I think you should think about having a new partner for One-On-One Sessions." Healer Green proposed one day during lunch. By this time, I had found that I didn't need Lucius to enjoy my lunch, which meant that he could go home and see his wife and son for atleast an hour. I shook my head no.

"But I like Gildy..."

"And you can still talk to Gilderoy in your free time. I promise. But I think you are ready to expand your boundries a little more."

"But what if they don't like me..."

''What if I set you up with soemone from Group Session?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Not William?" The last thing I wanted was to be stuck with William for an hour. When ever I got upset at Group Session, it was usually because of him.

"If you don't want it to be William, I will not let it be. How about Ivy? You like her, right?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Will you be willing to have a One-On-One Session with Ivy?"

"Can I take Melvin?" I asked, hugging the Dragon. He nodded. "And Wolfgang?" As I found myself letting Lucius get farther and farther away, I was growing more attacked to the stuffed squid Narcissa had gotten me.

"Do you really need Wolfgang, Eleanor? Think" You spoke with them just fine vefore Mrs. Malfoy brought you Wolfgang?"

"You're right." I relucatnly admitted, putting th Squid down on my night stand.

"I know you don't want to give him up, but I'm affraid you will regress. I dont' want that to happen."

"What?"

"You've come a long way and I really want you to keep going. I know we've told you this a thousand times, but we're so rpoud of you. You're talking to people. You're branching away from Lucius. You're making friends."

"So?"

"So? Why, when you first came you wouldn't leave his side or talk to anyone. Now, you'll go to group session and you're even letting Lucius go home for a few hours. I predict if you keep this up, you will be able to go home in a few weeks." He smiled. I perked up.

"Really?!"

"Yes, but you have to work hard and prove to me that you can control yourself."

"How?" i really wanted out. I would do anything to get out.

"I'll tell you what: if you get to go outside to watch the starts two times in a row, then I promise I will get you permission to leave."

"But that means..." I trailed off.

"You must have and control yourself for two weeks." He finished. I gasped.

"But-But I haven't even gotten to do it once! That's not fair!"

"This is what I'm talking about. Remember you could get to go home. When ever you start to get upset, take a deep breathand remember if you control your self, you can go home."