A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

"Do you like Draco? Healer Green asked me, leaning forward. I covered my face, crying.

"I-I don't know. I..."

"It's a simple question. Please do not cry. I'm just trying to help you sort this out. I want you to take a deep breath, and count to ten. Will you do that for me, please, Eleanor?"

"Okay..." I took a deep breath and concentrated on my counting. When I got to ten, I opened my eyes. I was a little calmer than before, but not by much.

"Now, will you tell me about Draco?" Healer Green asked again. I swallowed.

"I... He won't talk to me anymore. Lucius talked to him last week, and now he won't even look at me! I try to talk to him, but he just walks away from me! We didn't even go out on Tuesday!" I covered my face again. He nodded.

"And why did Lucius talk to him?"

"I... I don't know. Draco kissed me, and then Lucius and Narcissa were really upset. And Narcissa made me go to bed, and Lucius talked to Draco."

"He kissed you?" Healer Green raised an eyebrow. I shakily nodded.

"Yes."

"How did you feel about that?"

"I... don't know. I... I kind of liked it, but..."

"But?"

"I feel like I'm cheating on Vincent...."

"I see." He stood up. "May I sit beside you?" He asked. I nodded, and he did so. "Eleanor. You really loved Vincent. You still love Vincent, but he isn't here, and nothing can change that."

I bit my lip, tearing up.

"I know, but it's..." It was what? Painful? Hard? Silly?

"But you have to think. You asked me when you first came if I think that Vincent, and you're Uncle, and Scabior were watching you from up there." He pointed to the ceiling. "You asked because you had asked Lucius before, and he had said he thinks so. I think so, too. And they want to see you recover. They're all up there cheering for you, and you are pushing through it. Vincent would want you to move on and do what makes you happy. "He smiled at me. I gave him a weak smile back through my tears. "Does Draco make you happy?"

"I think so..."

"Then do what makes you happy. " He patted my shoulder, and then stood up, checking his watch. "It's time for you to go home, unless you want to stay a little longer."

"I think I'll go home..." I stood up as well. He grinned.

"Alright. I believe Lucius is waiting for you outside. Be good. I will see you tomorrow at Group Session. I have something I have to tell all of you, so you have to be there." His tone changed from happy to reluctant. This made me curious.

"What do you need to tell us?"

"It's best I tell all of you at the same time." He shook his head before going to the door and opening it for me. "Have a nice night, Eleanor, and a good day tomorrow." He ushered me out, making me run straight into Lucius. He closed the door behind me. I looked up at Lucius.

"Did you have a good session, Eleanor?" He asked me as he took my hand. I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Can I have some ice cream when we get home?" I questioned back. Ever since Draco and I had actually gone to the ice cream parlor, I had been craving vanilla ice cream.

"That would be your second bowl today. I'm happy you're eating, but you need to eat real food and not dessert."

"But I want some..." I sniffed. He shook his head.