Guilt

The battle was at full force. Draco, Gregory and Vincent closed the door to the Room of Requirments, leaving me out in the commotion. Scabaior was dead. I was angry. Hurt. I scanned the caos around me to see a small framed, blond boy trying to sneak by unnoticed. I pushed my way to him, sneaking up behind him.

"And who is this?" I questioned. He quickly turned around. I raised my wand: so did he.

"Stupefy-" He tried to get out, but I didn't give him the chance.

"Expeliarmus!" I shouted. His wand fllew from his hand landed in the middle of the madness. I cornered him. "Now I'll ask again: Who are you?"

"W-why?" He stuttered.

"I want to know the name of my victum." I hissed.

"C-Colin Creevey." He barley got out the words. I almost cackled:I reconised the name from the Snatching List.

"A Muggleborn. I might as well put you out of your misery now." I smirked. "Avada Ke-"

"No, stop!" He interupted me. I put a hand on my hip, letting him give his finale plee. " I have a younger brother. Our parents are clueless as to what is going on! I'm the only one who can care for him. Please! Don't! For Dennis's sake!" He was finally crying. Now that he was finished, I raised my wand again.

"Avada Kedavera!"

He was still looking at me when the green light engulfed him. He looked sad: hopeless. He was dead, but was staring me in the face.

He was... he....

I opened my eyes. It was a dream: a nightmare; a flashback.

I was screaming and crying. My arms were flaling infront of me, hitting what ever was in the way. I could barley breath.

"Elle, it's okay." Narcissa tried to sooth. She was suddenly to my right.

"No!" I called out. "No it's not!" My mind was racing a million miles per minute.

Collin Creevey. I killed him. He asked me not to, and I did it anyway. I knew it was wrong. He had a younger brother. He told me. He begged me. Killing him accomplished nothing, and I did it just to be doing it. I was a murderer. A killed him. I Killed Him. I KILLED HIM!

"I killed him!" I finally yelled out. Narcissa looked at me in concern. I could barley see her through my tears.

"Who, dear?" She calmly asked.

"She's yelled that before." Lucius came up on my other side. I began to feel closed in.

"Did she say who?"

"She won't say who." He turned to me. I was screaming, in hystreics. I hadn't thought about Colin Creevey in a long time, and now, to see it all played out again... I saw how horrible or a person I really was. "Eleanor, can you hear me?"

"I killed him!" I covered my face. The green light kept flashing in my head. My breath became harder and harder to catch. I had to resort in taking deep, stratic breaths. I began hypervenalating.

"Should we Floo Healer Phillips?" Narcissa asked. Lucius looked at the clock on the wall.

"It's four in the morning, Cissa." He replied. She shook her head.

"It doesn't matter. We have to do something." She tried to pull me into her, but I pushed her away. I couldn't focus on one thing, which made everything even worse. I began to pull on my hair. I wasn't sure why, but it was the only thing I could think of to do.

"Lets wait a few more minutes, and if she doesn't calm down, we'll Floo him." Lucius finally compromised. Narcissa agreed.

So, they waited five minutes or so, softly trying to comfort me. None of it worked. I was still hysteric. I was a murderer! I killed Colin Creevey! He was still a child, really, and I killed him!