Navigating Italy

After a few minutes on the Balcony, Draco suggested I take a nap, then we would go out when I woke up. I did with out argument. I slept soundly for an hour or so, then woke up ready to go. We left around four thirty, or at least that's what time it was back home. I was still running on that time, not what ever time was in Italy. It wasn't too much different though: only off by an hour or so. But off enough that we were all starving ealier than we would usually be that hungry. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked around crowded streets. It was a mass of confusion: everyone was talking in a language I didn't understand, and people were pushing by each other. This made me really uncomfortable. 

"I'm not really sure." Gregory was trying to walk and read his paper at the same time. This caused him to run into several people, who all gave us disaproving glances as they went by. "It's called Antiche Carampane." He stumbled a bit on the pronounciation. "Sounds fancy."

"Are there direc-" I started, but stopped at Draco pulled me out of the path of a very occupied couple. I looked back as he pulled me forward.

"Directions? Yeah, I'm following them."

"Let me see." Draco took the paper from him. He read it over, still walking. "Gregory, this says we need Muggle Money." He came to a halt. I stopped beside him, and Gregory had to walk a couple more steps before noticing that we stopped.

"Yeah, so? I have plenty of Muggle Money. I made sure to exchange some galleons before I came. I have enough for all of us."

"Wait." I pushed in etween them. "Does that mean... we are eating with Muggles?" I said the word in disguest. Gregory shook his head.

"Yes, Elle."

"We can't eat with Muggles! If I wanted to eat with filth, I would have Flooed the Mud-Lover and would have eaten with her!"

"Stop yelling, shesh. There's nothing wrong with them. They just can't do magic." Gregory rolled his eyes. Draco looked at his friend in surprise, and I gasped.

"Did you just say that?!"

"Gregory, what is wrong with you?"

"You can't honestly expect us to interact with Muggles?" Draco added. Gregory took the paper from his hand.

"Look, you two can do what ever you want. You know this country as well as I do. I'm going to this place,because this is where the Quidditch Board suggested we go."

"But Muggles Gregory. Muggles!" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, Elle. Muggles. You can take 'em, or leave 'em."

"But Greg-"

"What is wronge with you two? Are you affraid of them or something!?" Gregory snapped. I was silent for a minute, before uttering a quiet,

"No..." I looked down at the ground. He had yelled at me. I couldn't believe he had yelled at me. A feeling of shock and betrayal rushed over my body.

"Elle?" Draco put an arm around me. I let him. "Good job, Gregory." Gregory sighed.

"I'm sorry, Elle. I didn't mean to yell. It's just... While you were in the hospital, I went out and saw the world. I didn't go to Italy, obviously, but I went to France. I went to Germany, and I went to Greece. I learned a lot of things, including that Muggles are okay. They're just people."

"I..." I wasn't sure how to reply, so instead I just left it at that. We fell into a silence. I looked up at Draco, and I could feel tears forming in my eyes from the anxiety that Gregory had caused by yelling at me.