Ivy's Return

"That woman's coming back?" draco asked, shocked. "They're letting her? After what she did?"

"Yeah, I guess they are." I replied, stretching my legs out. They had started ot hurt (Healer Phillips said they were probably going to swell, and I'll probably start showing soon because of it) across the bed. We were in our pajamas, reading ourselves for bed.

"I hope she doesn't try anything again. What she did was terrible."

"I know, Draco. Let's just not talk about it, okay?" I didn't want to talk about it. The htought of Ivy was making my stomach knot. I wasn't sure why I had agreed to be nice to her. A stupid decision, really. 

"Okay." He leaned over and kissed me. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, but I probably won't be able to sleep again. I haven't been able to since Healer Phillip's rationed my Combinations." Because of possible effects to the baby, I could only take one Combination a day; the one right before my nap. 

"But it's for the baby." Draco reminded, then kissed me again befor laying a hand on my stomach. I put mine over his.

"Yeah..." I sighed, and looked down. He put his arma around me, and i leaned into him. "You know, I'm going to get all swollen, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Healer Kuh-see-wuh-guh-" I stuggled with the name-" said that I'm starting to swell around my hips."

"Did she say when you would start to show?"

"A few more weeks, she thinks." I yawned, and closed my eyes. "I'm going to have to get new clothes. My pants are getting tight. But I hate shopping."

"I'm suer Mum will get things for you if you don't want to."

"Yeah, then she'll pick out things that look nothing like me, like usual." I sneered. He laughed.

"I know. We can go together, then, if you want."

"I guess so." I was getting tired of this conversation, as well as everything else. I was just tired period.

"I yawned again, and we fell int oa silence. My eyeslids were getting heavey, and although I had had insomnia for the last couple of week, I was actually starting ot fall asleep...

But then our fireplace light up, making Draco and I both jump. My eyes flew open to see Gregory standing infront of the fireplace.

"Why in the world didn't you tell me?!" He sounded more excited than angry, but even so I winced. Draco held me a little tighter, trying to reassure me.

"What are you doing?" Draco tried not to shout for my sake.

"Elle, you're habing a baby!"

"Gregory, stop yellig." Draco snapped. Gregory's eyes widened, realsieng he was making me upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but... you're having a- Ew!" He made a sour face.

"What?"

"If she's having a baby, that means you frick-fracked!" 

"What?!"

"You did the dirty!"

"Huh?"

"You had sex and- Ughh!" He covered his eyes.

"What?" 

"Ughhh! I just pictured it!" 

"Yes, she's having a baby..." Draco tried to take his mind away from our honeymoon. 

"Draco, do you know what this means?" Gregory ran up to my husband and put his hands on his shoulders. "I means we're going to bea father!"

"Gregory, I don't think that-"