And Now There's Four

I decided not to tell my Group that I was pregnant. I wasn't sure how they would react, and Ireally didn't want to deal with it at the moment. I could tell them another time, or just wait until I was showing so much that it was obvious.

To my surprise, William wasn't there. I asked Healer Phillips where he was, but he said he couldn't tell me. During the middle of the Session, Chase told me that William had lost his temper, and was being separated to cool down and be re-evaluated later.

Apparently, Victoria had finally come. Victoria was his wife., or had been at least. Chase told me that William was there because his anger was so bad that he used to beat her; hit her and punch her for little things she didn't do to his liking. this went on and she got pregnant. Then, shen she was at seven month, she just got sick of it.

She didn't have dinner ready for him in time. He was an Auror, and had been working on a stressful case that day, so he was already on edge. When he discoverd the food he had been looking forward to all day wasn't finished, he got angry, like he often did, and pushed her into the stove. She slid down it, then fell forward, onto her very pregnant belly. 

HE ylled ather a while, then left her there, a crying heap on the floor. She finally broke down, not for herself, but for the baby. She Flooed the Ministry and asked for them to send some Aurors there to take him away.

They came, and after a week or so in a containment cell, he was sent to St. Mungo's, where he's been since. He hadn't heard from Victoria since, but, even so loved her. It was apparent from the way he yurned to learn to control himself. 

This had all happened right before the War.

Earlier that day, Vickie had finally come back, but not to rexonsile, but to split up for good. She came bearing divorce papers. Long story short, William begged for forgiveness; her her to take him back. For him to be able to see his little girl. But she refused, saying that she had had three years of his abuse and she was finished with him. This made him so upset and angry that he destroyed everything in his room. He never touched her, but it scared her enough to go home, leaving the papers with Healer Phillips to have William sighn later.

When Chase finished, I found myself gently touching my stomach; touching where my baby would soon be. It woudl soon be a swoolen dome, covered with stretched skin. I was lucky to have Draco. He would never push me down like that. I could never imagine my own husband pushing me down, or threatening the baby. 

The beautiful, precious baby.

I stayed quiet and pensive the rest of the session, thinking of poor pregnang Victoria, andh ow angry and heart broken William probably was. I felt sorry for both sides, and didn't know how t ofeel about it. I would be heartbroken if my own husband possibly hurt the baby, but William had worked so hard to control his anger, all for her... It was all so sad.

When hte Session ended, and everyone was going out the door, I lingered behind to get Healer Phillip's attention. It seemed I didn't need to, though, because he came up to me as I stood where I was. 

"I would like a word with you, Miss Sn- Malfoy- if you would, please."

"I need to talk to you, too..." I admitted, and watched as Gilderoy walked out of sight. 

"I spoke with Healer Kasigawa earlier, and she said that she didn't get to exaimin you. You had an outburst?"

"I... I don't like her." I crossed my arms, looking down. Although it was all that woman's fault, and I didn't like her, I felt bad for disapointing Healer Phillips. 

"How do you know? You barely know her."

"I don't like her." I said again. 

"Can you tell me what happened?"