Remembering the Worst

I know it's very hard for you, but I need you to try your hardest to asnwer me." Healer Green said. IT was the next week, and I was back on the brown couch in Healer Green's Office, with Lucius gently petting my hair and my eyes closed. "Before I do, I need to remind you that I would never make you answer something you aren't comfortible with telling me, or make you do anything that you feel you re not able to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied, trying to prepare myself. As much as I hated to think about it, I knew what was coming.

"Okay. Eleanor, I would like you to tell me about the battle." He firmly stated. I took a big breath. I needed to do this. I needed to tell him. If I wanted to get better, and, more importantly, make Uncle Severus, Vincent, and Scabior happy, I would have to try to do what they way. I let the breath back out.

"Well... I was in my room when I heard there was going t obe a battle..." I started. I could already feel myself starting to cry, but I was going to make it through it. "A while before, the Carrows-" I swollowed, thinking of the angust on Vincent's face when he was forced to hurt me. "The Carrows made Vincent Curse me. He Cursed me with the Crucio Curse. He really didn't want to, but I told him to so they wouldn't hurt him..." At this point, the tear finally spilled over.

"Would you like to stop?" Healer Green asked. I shook my head no, keeping my eyes closed. I had to push through this for their sake. I sniffed a couple times and wiped my face with my pajama sleeve..

"So, he Cursed me, and... And I was knocked out for a bit. When I woke up, he cared for me in my room... I had over slept. I slept through dinner. When I woke up, I sent him out for food, and he came back running... I didn't know what was going on. He said... Uncle Severus... Uncle Severus had jumped out of a window. Harry Potte was back... I...He... I was hurt. I was sitll sore, butI wanted ot fight anyway. Vincent told me no, but I told him yes... Finally, he... He gave in and helped me get dressed in my Death E- Robes. He helped me get dressed in my robes. Once we got out, the Battle had already begun.

"We went to find Draco and Gregory. When we did, we saw Pansy. She was scared, so we went her to the Great Hall, since it was a safe zone. Then we tried to go to the Astronomy Tower, but when we got to the bridge, there was... they were... The Snatchers were there!" I said this, begining to sob. I felt Lucius's strokes less and less. It was like I was spiriling away from everyone, but I had to keep going.  where ever it took me, I had to keep going.

"Then?" Healer Grene patiently asked. I hugged Melvin before continuing. 

"Then the bridge was blown up, and Scabior was on it... I watched him fall...I watched him... I watched when he...He..." I had trouble getting the words out. As much as I knew it, it felt absolutely terrible actually saying that Scabior was dead. That any of them were dead. 

"He left his ring to tme. The ring he always wore .It was his father's... And I was sad. Vincent told me I needed to not let my feeling distract me, so... I turned  the sadness into anger.

"So,  we tried another rout to higher ground. On the way, they saw Potter. He ran into a room. A secret room. Draco followed him. All the boys did. I tried, but Vincent said I wasn't allowed. He told me he would be right back, and to be careful. We kissed and- He went in." I stopped, taking shakey breaths. It was getting very hard to breath.

"While he was in there, I... I fought off some people. And there was this..." I trailed off. I had been so worked up over everything else that I had forgotten that I hadn't only gotten things taken away from me, but I had also taken away things myself. I made someone feel exactly hwo I felt now .I took away his brother's life. Colin Creevey's face popped into my mind. He asked me not to kill him, for his brother's sake. He had to care for his brother...