I Don't Like Questions

"Come on, Eleanor. You have to go." Lucius encouraged. It was time for me to go to the Group Discussion Session, and I was trying to think of every reason not to go. 

"But Lucius, I'm still in my pajamas. I can't go out in my nightclothes!"

"You do everything else in your nightclothes." He reasoned. "But if you feel you can't because of your clothing choice, you could always change into one of the outfits Narcissa has brought you. You haven't worn any of them." He raised an eyebrown, knowing he had outsmarted my excuse. I looked around, trying to think. 

"But Lucius, what if I get sick? I won't be in my room where I can sleep and-"

"Eleanor, you are not going to get sick."

"But-"

"You just do not want to go. Furthermore, if you do get ill, Healer Green is more than capible, as well as qualified, to care for you."

"But Lucius..."

"It will be okay. Gilderoy is even going with you." He guestered to my friend, who was standing in the doorway, akwardly waiting for me to come on.

"It's true. I am!" Gilderoy answered. I looked down, pouting.

"I don't want to go. I don't want to be here. I don't want to meet new people. I don't want to do anything..."

"Listen, Eleanor. You have been pretty good the last few days, and you only have to make it a couple more days, then you can go outside and watch the stars. If you want to do that, you have to listen to what the Healers say, and Healer Green says you need to go to this Group Sessions. He atleast wants you to try." Lucius sat down on the bed beside me. Suddnely, in comparison to this, going outside didn't seem as rewarding. 

"I don't care..." I retored. Lucius thought  for a moment.

"Okay. What if I told you that if you behave the next couple days and get to go, I'll ask Healer Green if Gilderoy can go."

"I want to go!" Gilderoy said enthusiastically. I bit my lip: Great. Now if I didn't go, Gilderoy would be losing out on something, too. That wasn't fair. I couldn't just say no now. I had to go so he could, too. 

"Okay..." I mumbled, feeling tears starting to prick behind my eyes. I crossed my arms. I really didn't want to do this...

"Here," Lucius handed me Melvin. "you can even take Melvin. " I hugged the stuffed dragon, but didn't reply. Lucius stood up, and motioned for me to follow. He lead me to the doorway and Gilderoy, who looked excited to be going.

"I can't wait!" He gushed as we went through the hallway. I kept my head down and my grip on Melvin. "This is going to be fun." I stayed silent. Lucius smiled.

"It will."

"Can't you come, too?" I asked for probably the thousandth time that day. Lucius stopped at Healer Green's door and shook his head. 

"You know I can't, Eleanor. You have to do this on your own, and you can do it. I know you can. Just try your hardest.." He hugged me. I didn't return the guester because my grip was still around Melvin. My thoughts flashed to his use:

Scabior was out there somewhere, thinking about me. He would want me to try to get better. 

My thoughts flashed back when Lucius let go and knocked on the door. It was answered by Healer Green. 

"Goodevening, Eleanor. Gilderoy. Lucius." He nodded to each of us accordingly. "Everyone else is already here if you would like to come on in." He opened the door all the way open. I looked at Lucius, and a whimper escaped my lips.