So Close...

That night of star gazing was so perfect, except for one thing... It didn't last long. One minute I was laying on the blanket, hten the next time I opened my eyes, I was in bed. The light streaming in from the window showed that it was obviously morning. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, wondering what had happened.

When I asked Lucius how I had gotten there, he replied that I had fallen asleep and, thinking it better to let me rest, kept Gilderoy from waking me and carried me back to my room. this got the opposite reaction he was hoping for.

I was angry. Very angry. He should have woken me up! He should have let my perfect night continue! It wasn't fair! I was suppose to have a whole night, and I didn't get it.

I got so angry that I just wanted to hurt him. It wasn't fair! He took away my one night! My one night!

Before I knew what I was doing, I was out of bed, fists flying. The next thing I could recall was laying on the ground, being held down by Healer Fuchs. Lucius was standing over us, holding a bleeding lip. A Combination was shoved down my throat, after much resistance, and, after a couple of minutes, I was knocked out.

When I woke back up, I was that the stickers on my chard were gone. this only made me angrier. In an anger filled rage,  I stormed across  the room and tore it off the wall. Once off, I started tearing it to shreds.

This didn't settle well with the Healers, and they knocked me out, again, after much force. 

My behavior continued lke this for the next few days. Every time I woke up, I would feel a wave of intense rage, which eventually drove them to change up my Combinations that we thought were working so well. Healer Green said that my actions were due to an extended Bipolar-Depressive episode, and that I couldn't control it. That being, he didn't want to change my Potions. Sadly, since I was such a 'threat to staff members and others around me' a vote was taken by all the Healers, and he was beaten out. I had to change them.

To make mattes even worse, this was the worst Combinations I'd even taken. Instead of feeling extreme happiness or sickness, I just felt... funny. True, I wasn't sad or mad, but... someting was... off.

Never-the-less, I was forced to do everything as I once had. A new chart was put up. I was made ot go to Therapy and Gorup Session, neither of which I would speak in. I dind't feel like eating anymore. I didn't even feel like talking to Gilderoy. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and be left alone, although I didn't do what . INstead, I followed their wishes, all but tlaking.

Although I did as they asked, Healer Green wouldn't put any stickers on my chart because I wouldn't talk and would barley eat. He said that he was affraid I was having a 'regression' and that he didn't feel I needed rewarded for no progress.

So, I began to force myself ot talk ,just so I could get my stickers. If I got enough, two weeks worth, I could leave.

This plan started to work. The first week went by, and seven stickers were put on my chart. When asked what I wanted to do for my reward, I shocked them all by replying that I didnt' want to do anything except go to bed early. They questioned it, but let me go ahead anyway.

Then same the enxt week. As tired as I was, I kept the act up. Like the last week, stars started to line up. I just had to push myself a little farther...

And I dind. Soon, thirteen stars shined back at me.

The fourtenth, and hopefully, last day at St Mungo's, went by quickly. I got through breakfast, lunch, and therapy. dinner. All that was left was Group Session.

I took a deep breath and grabbed Mevlin" I could do this. 

"Are you ready to go, Eleanor?" Healer Green stook his head into the doorway. I looked down at the ground. I wasnt' sure I could do it . My freedom was riding on this one Session. I was affraid. So affraid. If I screwed this up, all my freedom would go down the drain. "Eleanor?"  He asked again. I flinched as I was torn from my thoughts.