Betrayal

After my friends left, my mood was much brighter. Knowing that we were going to drive away this Phillips made me smile: If we were lucky, maybe St. Mungo's would beg healer Green to come back. If they don't, we could just try again until they do.

The day went on, and everything went well. Narcissa read one of my books to me as I listened to William scream obscenities to Phillips down the hallway. As I was laying down for a nap, I saw Ivy stomping by. Phillips, covered in food, was following after her, begging her to come back. I ate dinner, and chuckled as Gilderoy argued with Phillips that he 'did not know who he was, sir, and he would appreciate it if he left him alone'. Then, it was my turn to go.

"Are you sure you don't want us to come with you?" Lucius skeptically asked. Nodded, grabbing Melvin. "Well..." He sat back in his corner to do more paper work. Narcissa pulled me into a gentle hug and kissed my forehead.

"Be good." She warned, and set me off. As I walked down the hallway, I saw Chase leaning against the wall outside of his door, with his arms crossed. He was wearing a pair of glasses I had seen in Healer Phillip's breast pocket. They made his eyes look buggishly big. When he saw me, he slid them onto the bridge of his nose, winked, and mouthed 'good luck'. I nodded, and went the rest of the way.

Before I could knock on what used to be Healer Green's door, it opened. Healer Philllips smiled as me and gestured for me to come in. I sneered and walked forward. He closed the door.

"Have a seat, if you would like Eleanor? May I call you Eleanor?" He asked. I refused the invitation and crossed my arms.

"No. Only friends can call me Eleanor. You call me Miss Snape. Do you understand?" I spoke ot him like I spoke to the first group of Snatchers I had had.

"I assure you, Miss Snape, I want nothing more than to be your friend. " He walked to his desk. I didn't move.

"I don't want your friendship." I spat. "All I want is for you to go back where you came from."

"I am afraid that isn't happening." He calmly replied. "Any other requests?"

"Yeah." I thought for a moment ." I want to go home."

"Try again. You are not well enough for that to happen."

"Well, then." I put a hand on my hip. "How about my wand? Can I have it?"

"Your wand?" He asked. "Sure."

My jaw dropped. Sure? Was he joking?

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes. OF course, we would have to put restrictions on it, but I think it can be arranged."

"Really! I can't-" I caught myself smiling and quickly suppressed the grin. "Uh-huh. Tell me then; what's in it for you?"

"Nothing. I just want to make you as comfortable as possible."

"You are a liar!" My acting was slowly turning into impulse.

"No. I am not."

"Yes, you are!" I divided across the room. He let out a gasp as I pinned him against the desk. My face was inches from his.

"I'm onto you!" I fiercely whispered. "I am onto you! I know you aren't as innocent as you are letting on! Who do you think you are?! Prancing in here and trying to replace Healer Green! You know what!? You are not Healer Green! You will never be!"

"Let's try to calm down, Eleanor. Let's take a deep breath and-"

"You do not call me, Eleanor!" I yelled, and then pushed him onto the desk. His back was leaned back in a limbo, but his feet were flat on the floor. Pain was evident on his face as I held him down by his shoulders.