"Excitement"

The Depressive Episode continued on for a couple weeks. For Gilderoy I would put out an effort to eat lunch with everyone and go to Group Session, although I wouldn't really talk. I would just listen to everyone, staring off into space and forcing myself to eat. When it came to Therapy or anything else, I would just lay down, and not say anything. Sometimes I would feel so overwhelmed I would cry. Other times, I would hit who ever was trying to make me do something I didn't want to do. 

Eventually, they decided to change over my Combinations again in an attempt to end my Depressive Episode. This was a difficult thing to do, since I wasn't exactly speaking up to tell them what was wrong, not even to Draco or Narcissa or Lucius. But I took it and everything seemed to be okay. Slowly but surely, the weight of anxiety started to lift from my chest, and I began to feel a little better. I started to smile every now and again, and I no longer felt it nessicary to lay in bed all day. I felt like I actually had a purpose. 

When I got up to play the piano a couples days after the switch, all of them were thrilled I was doing something. I talked at lunch and Group Session. I even said a few words to Healer Phillips, although it wasn't anything major. Just a 'yes' and a 'no' and a 'leave me alone' . But he was just thrilled to hear me speak to him. I even ate all of my lunch. And dinner. Every meal I ate everything they gave me, and I didn't have to force myself to do so. 

"You have been so good the last few days." Narcissa commented a few days after my "Mantic Episode" had began. I smiled, but kept eating. I had eaten everything on my plate except for the carrot sticks, which I was finishing up. 

"Yeah, I know." Draco replied. He had came over to join me for lunch, while Lucius watched over the Apothecary. "Do you want me to come back for dinner, too, Elle?" 

"No," I snapped a carrot. "I want you to stay here. But Narcissa, you can go home, if you want. Or go help Lucius." Considering he was her husband, I thought they might want to be alone. 

"I can stay here if you want me to." Narcissa assured. I shook my head no.

"Just go home. I will be fine. I have Draco. You can go see Lucius."

"Well... I'm just not sure if that's a good idea." She admitted. Draco stepped in.

"If we need you, we can Floo; but I think she'll be fine. Look how happy she is." He guestured to me. I bit into a carrot and smiled. 

"Yeah, we can do that..." I are the rest of the stick and started on the next. She looked from Draco to myself, considering this. She looked for two or three minutes, until she finally sighed.

"Okay. I will leave the two of you alone. You know how to get a hold us your father and I if you need us, and you know how to get Healer Fuchs." She stood up. "Be very, bery good, Elle." She bent over and kissed my forhead. I simply waved, eating another one of the carrot sticks.

"I will." 

"I love you."

"Okay." I rpelied, then moved on to the next, and last, carrot stick. Draco waved his mother away.

"We'll be fine, Mum. Just go on. Go have a date with Dad. You deserve it. Go have fun tonight." He tried to push her out. She hesitated.

"Yes, but-"

"Mum, Go." 

"Okay. Fine. Goodbye. I love you both. Be safe." She finally gave in, then Disapparated. I looked down at my empty plate, and Draco took his seat back again. 

"Don't you usually eat lunch with your friends?" He asked as I put the empty plate on the night stand. I cleared my throat. 

"Yes, but you were here today, so I thought I would eat with you."