The Boy Who Lived

Sarah Beth wrote back immediatly. The first thing she said to do was go through the book, high light everything that was incorrect, and write down what really happened. Then, I sent her a copy of the high lighted text and my corrections.

I had to wait for her to figure out what to do. In the mean time, she suggested something I never, in a million years, would have thought of doing: She told me to pay a visit to Mister Harry Potter and explain the situtation.

I thought she was crazy, but apparently he had tried to stop the publishing of hte book. I wasn't sure why, but he was angry at Rita Skeeter as well.

The thing was, I wasn't really sure if I wanted to talk to him. I couldn't bring myself to. I had spent all of these years trying to kill him. Working with a group wh ohated him. Hating him and blaming him for Wyatt's death. Asking for his help would make me feel terrible: ashamed. 

On the other hand, people would listen to him. I was a Death Eater for three years. Why would they? Harry Potter, on the other hand, had their trust already. He was Harry Potter. The Mister Harry Potter. the valient hero who defeated the Dark Lord. 

I would have to do it, though. As affraid as I was, I would have to get it fixed. I couldn't let Rita Skeeter slander my uncle's name. I loved him too much to let that happe.

So, I dug around and dfound out that Mister Potter was living with the Weasley's, another family I had made fun of in the past.

I looked up their address, some place nick named 'The Burrow', and made my plan.

A week later, I found my opertunity.

Lucius was at work, as was Draco. Narcissa had to go out to get some dress she had had hemmed, so she told me that she woulld get it while I took my nap, if I didn't care. I told her it was fine. She smiled,d kissed my forhead, and gave me my Combination. 

I went up to my room and waited for her to elave. AFter a few minutes, I went to my bathroom and got on my knees infront of the toilette. I lifted the lids, then peered down into the clear water sitting above white pourciline. 

I had to do it for my plan to work. I could't keep that Combination in my body. If I did, I would be asleep before I could get there. 

I opened my mouth and stuck my index finger in it, way iin the back. I moved it around for a couple seconds, then there it was: The reflex. 

A gurlging noise excaped my lips, then I felt the contense of my stomach rise into my throat. I removed my my finger just in time to hold back my hair as I began to vomit. When my stomach was finished, I pulled my body up straight agaian, coughing. Inside the bowl, the once clear water was now bright yellow. 

I smiled. I didn't have to worry about the Combination anymore. Now I had to go to the next step of my plan.

After brushing my teeth, I excited the bathroom and grabbed the Floo Powder off of the mantal. I threw it into the fire, and quietly said,

"The Burrow"

A pleasant face immediatly appeared in the fire.

"Hello. May I ask who is calling?" The woman asked. I looked down, trying my best to avoid her eyes.

"Um...I....Mister Potter...." I managed to say. She must of understood what a meant, because she looked back, and then at me, still smiling.

"I'm sorry, dear, but may I ask who you are? It's nothing against you, it's just the media just won't leave him alone."

"I, um... Eleanor... Snape. Eleanor Snape." I stuttered. She nodded.

"You're Severus's niece, aren't you? The one that has been all over the Prophet?"