Asking for Awkward Solutions

A few days went by, and I made sure not to go out anywere, in fear that the press would find me again. Instead, I stayed at the Manor, only leaving to go to Therapy and Group Session. Draco stayed home with me, when Narcissa wasn't home. Since she was working on a wedding, she wasn't there very often.

Draco and I got along okay, though. I mean, we should We were getting married. But he had Gumby cook us meals, and he kept track of my Combinations. He would even lay down with me when it was time for my nap. He didn't go to sleep, though, but the gesture was nice. The only thing that really made me uncomfortable was my night pants. It was akward to wear them with him so close to me. Wearing them was better than the other choice, but it still made me feel bad. Like I was a child.

This being, I began sleeping with Lucius and Narissa again, instead of with Draco. I had been sleeping with soemone for so long I was afraid to sleep by myself.

"Eleanor, you need to get up, dear." Narcissa gently nudged me. I moaned and rolled over .I could tel that it was earlier than she usually got me up, because my Combination was still pretty strong. It was pulling me back into sleep. "Please, Elle. You have to get cleaned up."

"What...?" I quietly asked. She nudged me again.

"Get up, please." As patient as she sounded, she put her arms around me and pulled me out of bed. This woke me up a little better. I rubbed my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I yawned, but then it hit me: I could feel cold, wet fabric sticking to my theighs.

"Eleanor, you didn't put on your nappy did you?" She asked in a tone that, for some reason, didn't sound mad. I pulled myself off of her to see the big, wet spot in the middle of the bed.

"No..." I guiltfully admitted. This wasn't suppose to happen.

"You know you have to wear your nappy-"

"They're night pants..." I interupted, my cheeks bright red.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. You know you have to wear your night pants every night. Why didn't you last night?"

"Because, I didn't wet yesterday night, so I thought that maybe I wouldn't tonight, either."

"It doesn't work like that, Elle. I know you were hapy that you stayed dry, but you can't count on staying dry every night until it happens a few nights in a row."

"But-"

"Don't argue, please. Go change."

"I want it to stop. I am eighteen years old... This shouldn't be happening."

"Healer Green said it was stress remember? And your Combinations won't let you wake up."

"Narcissa..." I began to tear up. "I am eightteen and about to get married. I can't be wetting the bed. Not if Draco and I-"

"Not if Draco and you what? He already knows, love, and he doesn't mind."

"That's not what I mean. I mean what if we-uh..." I trailed off. How was I suppose to put this? I didn't really want to talk to her about it, but it had been on my mind all week. But talking about that with Narcissa, expecially since both Draco and I were her kids now, was really uncomfortable.

"Huh?"

"I mean... when we- if we-... you know...have... huhm." I cleared my throat. Her eyes widened, as a blush creeped up her neck.

"Oh, my. Um... Go get showered and dressed, dear." She changed the subject.

"But Narcissa-"

"Shh. Go do what I asked you to do. I know this is really bothering you, so after breakfast, I'll take you to St. Mungo's to see if Healer Phillips knows anything that might be able to help, okay?"