Discussing My Well Being

I woke up a few hours later, only to be knocked out agaiin. Teh Healer attempted to talk to me, but I just yelled at him, saying I wanted my things and wanted to leave. This continued the rest of the day. The next morning I didn teh same thing. And the day after that. By the forth day, I realised it wasn't working and just gave up.

Obviously, screaming wasn't helping. There wasn't any chance of me getting out of there on my won will, which meant that there was no getting out. Which also meant, there was no chance ending my life, because they weren't going to let me. Bascially, all my hkope was gone. I ddin't care anymore. My will to do anything was gone.

"Goodmorning, Miss Snape." Healer Mongomery, who had been 'caring' for me since I had waken up fourdays ago. I looked up at him with teary eyes. "Not resisting today?" I continued to stare. "And you are not going to talk to me?" I looked away from him. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

The annoyance of him bothering me along with the fear of what he would try to make me do next bubbled up inside me.I didn't want him there. I didn't want to be there. Vincent. Scabior. Uncle Severus. And, for some reason, even my father. I was angry at this stupid Hospital for not letting me leave. All the emotions inside of my filled up. I couldnt' contain them, and the only way to let them out was to cry.

"Are you okay, Miss Snape?" He asked. Instead of replying, I slide back into my bed and rolled onto my side, away from him. To my dismay, he came to the other side so he could see my face. "It's morning. We have breakfast for you. How about you have something to eat.

I looked up at him. How had I been eating, anyway? I had been in a coma for two weeks. They were probably pouring some kind of wired nutrition thing down my throat or something. I would have had to have eaten to still be alive... Eating!

That was it! If I didn't eat, then I could finally die! I could die there, with out leaving.

I shook my head no. He frowned.

"You have to eat, Miss Snape. It will make you feel better." He tried to convince me. I shook my head again. "Will you have something to drink?"

Instead of answer, I rolled over again. I wasn't hungry anyway, but if I were, I wouldn't take it. I would just rot here. Healer Mongomery frowned.

"Are you sure you're not going to speak to me? " he asked. I put my face into the pillow, starting to cry. He sighed. "Very we'll, Miss Snape. I suppose we'll try later."

But later never came. For the rest of the day and the next, I didn't speak or eat, with the exception of screaming during a nightmare I had that night. Strangely, I was never really hungry. With my luck, they probably really were pouring stuff down my throat in my sleep.

I was just refusing to war lunch when a man I didn't reconise came in and greeted Healer Mongomery before greeting me.

"Hello, Miss Snape. I'm Healer Swanson from the Psychiatric Ward." He held his hand out for me to shake, but I ignored it. My eyes widened: the Psychiatric Ward? Why was he here? I was sane! Only a sane person would want to live after all their family was gone." He lowered his hand. "I've heard you won't talk go us?" He asked. I starred at him blankly. "Are you scared of us?" Still nothing.

"Will you eat something?" He changed the subject, picking up a piece of toast they had brought up for me. He offered it to me, but I pushed it away. "You have to sleet. Are you feeling unwell? Is that why you won't eat?" He continued to ask questions for the next few minutes. Getting annoyed, I just laid back down and closed my eyes.

I didn't want him. I didn't want anyone here.

"I agree, were going to have to move her." Swanson said to Mongomery. "You say she's always like this?"

"The first four days after she woke up we had to keep her sedated. Now, she only gets up to go to the loo, and if that. I've been finding he revert morning crying and sitting in wet sheets, but whether it's because she doesn't want to get up or because it's really bed wetting, I'm not sure."

"We can't get her to eat. I've been giving her nutrition mixtures in her sleep, because she barley drinks anything as well. Once in a while. She takes a few sips from a cup of water, but that's it."

"The fact that she went from being so violent to being like this concerns me. And she survived the Killing Curse?"

"Yes, but I am unsure how. We all are. She should be dead."

"She got very lucky."

'Yeah' I thought. 'Lucky' I took my face out off the pillow. A whimper escaped my lips. They both looked at me.

"I think it would be best if we admitted her and do an exam. The extreme change in behaviour along with the behaviour in themselves concerns me. We could be talking Bipolar Disorder, or a type of anxiety disorder. From the looks of it, what ever it is will be severe. "

"I agree. She needs a mental health screaning. That means we have to notify her caretaker."

"Does she have a caretaker? According to her file, her uncle, um..." He looked st me then continued. "Anyway, she's seventeen. Legally-"

"Yes."

"Besides, a fellow called in the morning to claim her."

"What was decided."

"He had paperwork signed by her uncle. Besides, she has no one else. He's coming to visit tomorrow.

My ears perked up. Someone was coming to visit me? That was the last thing I wanted, but yet... I yearned to know. Who had my uncle made arrangements with.

"We'll, her healing is basically finished, so we can transfer her in the morning. " He replied. They both looked at me.

"How does that sound?" Swanson asked me. I avoided eye contact by sliding down farther in my bed and pulled the blankets to to my eyes. He waited for a response, but if course, didn't get one. He sighed. "We will try again tomorrow. We're moving you to the Psych Ward in the morning. "

I began to cry again. I wasn't crazy. I didn't need to go there.

"Have a good day, Miss Snape. I'll see you in the morning." Healer Swanson said, nodded to Mogomery, then left.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat something? " Mongomery asked. I whimpered and closed my eyes; I had a feelin this was going to be harder than I thought.