We Kick Chase Out of The Group

I didn't do anyth ing else that day. After Healre Fuchs left, I laid in bed and cried. When I finished crying, I just laid in bed. I didn't feel like doing anything. I had been scared, and now that the fright was gone, a sense of anxiety was the only thing left. A chest clenching sense of hopelessness that I had felt before, and I knew wasn't going away any time soon. 

Narcissa and Draco tried to coax me out of bed, as did Healer Fuchs. When Lucius came, he tried as well with no luck. I just didn't feel the use of getting up. There wasn't a point. Not even my best friend remembered me, so what was the use? I could just lay there and the world wouldn't be any different...

"Eleanor? Are you sure you don't want to get up and play the piano?" Lucius tried around eight. I had already skipped Therapy, but I had thrity minutes or so until it was officially my 'bed time'.  Ididn't answer. I just stared at him with big, pitiful eyes. Narcissa, who was beside him, leaned forward.

"How about you get up and let me brush out your hair? It's starting to get tangled?" She asked. This time, I rolled over so I wasn't facing them. I heard Draco speak up.

"Maybe we should just leave her alone until she breaks out of what ever it is she is upset about. " He suggested. I closed my eyes. I agreed, couldn't they just leave me alone? 

"She hasn't been like this in a long time..." Narcissa commeneted. I kept my eyes closed. A silence set in, and I began to doze off. A while later, I'm not sure how long later, I was awakened by the door opening. I was facing the door, so I didn't have to move to see that it was Healer Phillips. I didn't feel the point of refusing it, so I just laid my head back down on the pillow and sighed. He looked at me. 

"Miss Snape? Healer Fuchs said that you weren't feeling too well?" I didn't answer. He got closer to me, much to my annoyance. "She said that Gilderoy had an episode. It scared you, didn't it?"

"Hm..." I turned over, facing the Malfoys again. Lucius cleared his throat.

"She has been like this all afternoon. It really did shake her up."

"I can see. Miss Snape?" The Healer turned back to me. "Will you please talk to me? I can't help you unless you tell me what is wrong." Again, I just ignored him. He looked down at his clip board that he always has, then back at me. "What if I let you talk to Healer Fuchs? All by yourself? Of you can talk to her with your family with you. It doesn't matter to me. I would just like for you to talk about how you feel. Will you please talk to Healer Fuchs?"

I thought for a moment: Perhaps that would get him to be quiet. I nodded my head yes, and he softly grinned. 

"Great! I will go get her. It will only be a minute, okay?" He waited for me to repond, and when I didn't, he left the room. Narcissa, Draco, and Lucius all looked at me.

"You need to start talking to Healer Phillips, Elle." Lucius pushed, sturnly, yet, somehow, softly. I looked away from him. A moment or two later, Healer fuchs came in.

"Hello, Miss Snape. Healer Phillips said you will talk to me. Would you like to talk alone or with Mister and Missess Malfoy?"

"I...I want to be alone..." I spoke beforeI really knew waht I said. Naricssa nodded, and her and Lucius, who looked a little surprised, left the room with their son. Healer Fuchs sat on the end of my bed, and I sat up, pushing some hair out of my face.

"I was told your enchounter with Mr. Lockhart really shook you up. How do you feel about it?" 

"I..." I trialed off, trying to think of a way to careful word what I wanted to say. "It scared me. He didn't know who I was, and he didn't know where he was. I made me feel..."