Cakes and Sparklers

The rest of the day went well enough. Luckily, Narcissa didn't gush over Gilderoy the whole time, and I actually got to talk to him. Then, lunch came and my nap, which made me feel refreched when I woke up. Althoug hI had a looming feeling over me of acute sadness, it was till better than I had felt the day before.

Therapy went okay, dinner, then Group Session, where I didn't say anything at all because I was still angry at all of them, except for Gilderory and Jenna (I was pretty sure she had nohting to do with anything that had happened). Instead, I sat as far away from them as possible and clutched onto Melvin. Healer Green asked me to join them, but didnn't push after I frantically shook my head no. 

After that was over, I got to go back to my room. As promised, Lucius was there, along with an annoyed looking Draco. Like his other visits, he sat in the corner, reading a Quidditch Magazine. Lucius told me how proud he was of me for behaving and staying wiht Narcissa instead of him. He asked if it would be okay for her to stay with me tommarroow. I disheartingly replied yes.

We talked a little befoer I was given my new Combinations. I could tell by it's dark blue coloring that it was going to be extremily strong. when I took it, it proved corrected. I almost instantly feel asleep and didn't open my eyes back up until the next morning.

Unfortunitly, I felt worse than ever the next morning. I didn't want to talk or even get out of bed. the only reason I did was to take off my wet night pants. Narcissa patiantly asked me to shower and get dressed for the day. She kept asking unti lI started crying, telling her I didn't want to. She told met hat it was okay and that I dind't have to. So, I put on another pair of night pants and laid back down. she sat down on teh edge of my bed and stroked my hair and cheek.

"You aren't feeling very well this morning, are you?" She questioned, wiping some reasr off my face. I pushed her hand awah.

"No..." And rolled over. She sighed.

"Can I get you anything?"

"I want Lucius..." I sniffed, pressing my face into Melvin.

"Lucius is at work, Sweetheart. Is there anything else that will help?"

I want Lucius..." I repeated, getting annoyed at her ignorance. Lucius meant Lucius, not anything else. Why couldn't she understand? Why couldn't anyone understand? This only made me cry harder. She came to the other side of the bed so she could see me.

"Here..." She beant down and put a Combination in my face. "Be good and take this for me. If you do, I will let you go back to sleep." I stared at her for a moment before covering my face. I didn't want a Combination. I didn't want anything except for Lucius. "Eleanor?" She said again. I peeked at her to see that she was holding Wolfgang. 

"That's mine..." I whimpered, reaching for the stuffed squid. She pulled it away.

"I will give you Wolfgang if you be a good girl and take your Combination."

"Do you promise?" I raised an eyebrow. She shook her head.

"I promise. Now here, drink up." She put the vial to my lips. She kept it there until I drank the whole thing. When I finished, she pulled it on the night stand and handed me Wolfgang, smiling. "There we go... Just relax. I'll tell Healer Green you aren't feeling well when he comes to check on you, okay?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I curled up with Melvin and Wolfgang and closed my eyes. Why was I even here? According ot the Healers I was suppose to be dead anyway. Why couldn't I be now? Oh yeah... Because I have 'better htings to live for'. What a load of hippogryff scat. All they want me here to do is followed everything they ask and just sit in a corner and be quiet. If I was suppose to live like that, I might as well be dead...