Oh, Fuchs!

"I don't know what they did to me! I don't remember!" I vented to Gilderory the next day, pacing around the room. Healer Green had stepped out for a minute, leaving Gilderory and I alone. This time, we were in Gilderory's room instead of the office. I decided to use the moment to my advantage and talk about the night before with an outside source (One I trusted, of course). 

"What?" Gilderory asked. I let out an annoyed breath.

"I mean the last thing I remember is going to therapy. I can't remember what I did, but apparently it was something bad."

"So?"

"And I- What?" I stopped and looked at him in wonder.

"So?" He repeated. "That happens to me all the time, only with more time... and space..." He explained. I sat down on the bed and put my face in my hands.

"I don't like not knowing what happened! They could have cut me open and poked around inside of me! Or stuck a stick up my nose and stabbed my brain! Do they still do that? I bet they do! And-Ah!" The flash of Gilerory's camera startled me. I punched his arm, but not as hard as I punch other people. "Don't do that!"

"Well, if you're angry later I want to remember why!" He justified. I growled, but held myself back from snatching the camera and breaking it into a thousand pieces. This was Gilderory, and well... IT was Gilderory. I couldn't exactly treat him the way I treated others. He was like a kid. I had to keep cool, for his sake. I let my body fall backwards so I was laying down. My head hung off the other side of the bed. Gilderory laid back and did the same. "Elle?" He looked over at me.

"It's just driving me crazy...er." Crazier. AFter all, I had to already be crazy to still be here. 

"Don't worry about it. I mean, I don't, and I'm fine!" He snapped another picture. I tried to ignore him.

"But that's normal for you. It's not for me! What if-"

"I don't think they cut you open. There isn't much on you to look at. You're too skinny." He poked my stomach. I smacked his hand away. "They could have very well taken silly pictures with you while you were out, though. I've done that a coulple times..." He started. I looked over at him in wonder of why he would do that. "But it wasn't pictures of you!" He added. I rolled my eyes and sat back up.

"I'm just scared because I don't know..." I teared up. Gilderory akwardly looked down. I grabbed Melvin from the night stand and held onto to him, also trying to hold onto reality. "I just don't know..." I bit my lip, trying to keep myself together. A few tear snaked down my cheek.  

"Eleanor," The door was reopened, surprising the both of us. Healer Green came in, but didn't close it back. "I have someone I want you to meet.'

"Um...'  I trialed off, anxiety instantly hitting my chest. No. Not someone new. I got lunky that I hit it off with Gilderory. It was hard to tell what this person would be like.

"I didn't want to do this, but it's Hospitial Policy, I'm affraid. Since you had another violent episode last night," So that's what had happened. I hope I didn't hurt anyone, or, atleast, anyone who didn't deserve it. "You have to be assigned a Controler." 

"A what?"

"It's someone who is trained to hold you back so you don't do anything you regret. They won't be with you all the time, but if you start to have an outburst, then she will be ready to act out."  He explain. I looked at him, then Gilderory, then uncomfortably shifted. Wasthat necissary? Was it really that bad last night? As if to read my thoughts, Healer Green explained further. "I disagree with this, but it's Hospital Policy. You must have one."