Epilogue

I lay in the floor in a ballroom bathroom, covered in a blanket. My back was up against the wall, so I could sit up. Draco was beside me on the ground, with his arm around me. Lucius and Narcissa had gone to fetch proper Healers to take me to St. Mungo's. 

This wasn't exactly the way I had planned to have my second child. In the bathroom of a benefit dinner probably isn't the way anyone imagine's the birth of their second child... But what else could we do when my water broke half way through dessert? Luckily, there was a Healer at the dinner...

"Mummy?" I looked up as the door was cracked open just enough for an eye to peak through. I chuckled.

"Come on, Scorpius." I motion for him to come in. He opened the door all the way, and slowly walked over to us. 

"Mummy, is that my baby brother?" He asked, pointing to the bundle in my arms. I grinned.

"Yes, love, it is." I pulled the blanket it was swaddled in back a bit to reveal his darling little head. Unlike Scorpius, who looked like his father with his stunning blue eyes and white-blond hair, it was obvious this child was going to look like me. He already had thick, black hair. 

"Can I hold him, Mummy?" He asked. I nodded my head. 

"Yes, but you have to side down beside Mummy and be careful."

"I know, Mummy. Nanna told me that when he got here I had to be careful with him." The five year old sat down beside me and held his arms out. Draco took the bundle from me and carefully put him in his sons arms. He held him for a few minutes. 

"Hello. You're my new brother." He grinned. He was such a happy child. "I'm your big brother Scorpius and-" He stopped, and looked up at me, puzzled. 

"Mummy?" He asked.

"Yes?" 

"What is my brother's name?" 

I looked up at Draco, then back at my son, grinning.

"Vincent." I replied. "Vincent Collin."