Here Come the Morning that I Say Goodbye to Ya - AKA...Content Preview

Author's Note:

            This is the preview I told you about and it comes with a trigger warning. It's probably the most graphic content I've ever done. If anyone cares to share their opinions on it, I'd love to hear them. Which version do you think it belongs in? I have an idea but I'd love to hear what other people think. I've tried to make it as ambiguous as possible but you can probably figure out what version I'm considering putting it in. Thanks again for reading!

            It was a pretty busy day at PGHQ. The summer line was about to be released so there was a lot of promotional stuff that needed to be done.

            Liam was all over the place in and out of meetings, interviews, photo shoots. He barely had time for a tea break which I'm sure he could've used. I gave the tea shop where Pretty Green always ordered in from strict instructions about how to fix his brew. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just so busy with everything else going on, I didn't have time to mess around.

            I hardly saw Liam all day. I was off with Pat who had a lot to do behind the scenes of the launch. The launch party was scheduled that night and Pat was in charge of making sure the clothes were displayed properly.

            And my job was to follow behind him and take notes on what was placed where.

            "Paisley's the main event so it needs to be front and center." Pat told the movers. "There needs to be whole outfits where everyone can see: shirts, trousers, shoes. Throw in some scarves and a couple of the parkas. Mix up the colors so long as they go together. It's summer so things need to be brighter."

            "Yes, sir." One of the movers said before they got started.

            Pat sighed. "Would you be a dear and run these to the receptionist, please?" He asked me as he held out of stack of papers. "She knows they're to be faxed."

            "Sure." I replied as I took them from him.

            I headed to the front desk where the receptionist sat doing something on her computer. "Hi." I said to her.

            "Hello Jules." She said with a smile. "How are you today?"

            "Pretty good. Pat told me to give these to you. Said they need faxed."

            "Oh yes." She said as she took the papers from me. "We'll get them sent out straight away."

            She got up and walked over to the fax machine behind her. I leaned against the counter she sat behind as I waited for her to send the papers off.

            I looked towards the front door and stared through it at the part of Carnaby Street outside. The weather was great and the amount of people walking past proved it. People watching was fun and became even more fun when someone walked into the store.

            His black beard covered his cheeks, chin, and upper lip. It was well groomed and trimmed up nice. His hair was just as black and a little shaggy but still well-groomed also.

            "Alright." He said as he approached the front desk.

            I smiled at him and was about to respond but the receptionist spoke first.

            "How can I help you?" She asked.

            "I'm here to see Liam." He replied.

            "Do you have an appointment?"

            "Yes I do." He nodded. "My name's Harper and he's expecting me."