'Cause I'm a King and You're My Queen

...

            It was hot but not too hot. Blue put the fan on us and we lay in bed enjoying the cool breeze. I was off to LA in just a few days' time and wanted nothing more than to relax with her until it was time to leave.

            "You're comin' with us, right?" I asked as she rubbed my back. Her hands were so soft and gentle it was all I could do not to fall asleep.

            "No." She replied firmly. "I've got work to do here."

            I opened my eyes to look at her properly. "What? Our Noel?"

            She rolled her eyes then reached over and pinched my ear.

            "Ow!" I cried moving away. "Wh-"

            "He's off with U2 anyway, inne?" She inquired.

             I closed my eyes. "Don't know. Don't care." I rolled over on my back and stretched my legs out.

            She put her hand on my stomach and began rubbing it back and forth making me stretch out even more. She giggled softly.

            "What's so funny?" I asked opening my eyes.

            She smiled down at me. "You remind me of one of my 4-H pigs." She replied.

            "I'm not a pig!"

            She shook her head. "That's not meant to be a piss take! People have it so backwards with pigs. They're actually really intelligent. Clean-"

            "I am a pig, me." I grinned closing my eyes and turning my head away from her. "Blue?"

            "Hmm?" She said.

            "I love you."

            But I was out before I could hear her reply.

            I woke up sometime later and she wasn't in bed beside me. "Blue?" I called groggily. I stretched to wake me self up then got out of bed.

            I left the room and headed down the hallway following the sound of her laughter. I gasped when I got to the dining room and saw her sat there at the table.

            She wasn't alone.

            And I didn't have any clothes on.

            "What the fuck's he doin' here?!" I exclaimed but she acted like she didn't hear me. "Blue?"

            Again she ignored me. Just kept smiling and laughing with him like I wasn't even fucking there.

            I charged towards the table and waved my hands in their faces but neither one of them noticed. "What the fuck's goin' on? Jules?"

            But she only had eyes for him.

            "So when's this album coming out?" She asked with a smirk.

            He smirked back raising his teacup to his mouth. "In due time." He replied.

            She rolled her eyes. "They're gonna start calling you a Gallagher!"

            "They already do!"

            "Well I don't!" She informed him as if he didn't already fucking know.

            He chuckled. "Ya wanna come to my gig this weekend?" He asked. "I can get ya tickets."

            "I wish I could but Liam's going to LA-"

            "Which means you're going to LA as well."

            "Hell no!" She yelled shaking her head. "I've no desire to go to LA. It's a wank."

            "Chris lives in LA." He pointed out.

            "And Chris can keep it. Along with his Mystic Knights of Amnesia."

            He laughed again. "Noel suggested that name, y'know."

            "And I told Noel it was shit." She returned. "These solo acts can't hold water to any of the original stuff. I wish yins'd realize that!"

            "You don't think that about mine!" I told her even though I knew she weren't listening. "You fuckin' love my solo stuff. You fuckin' love-"

            "Noel's High Flying Birds are too tame. Your Milano Elettrica is too jazzy. And Liam's As You Were-ettes are too...I thought it was annoying every time he said 'D'ya know what I mean?' but this...he's not little Joe Green. That boy was in Spike Island but for fuck's sake! Liam just needs to call it a day...and change his fucking parka!"

            My heart skipped a beat. "You what?!" I shouted.

            They both howled in laughter.

            "Come to my gig with me." He spoke again. "I've got Kasabian!"

            She smiled. "What's in it for me?" She inquired raising her eyebrows suggestively.

            He grinned right back then leaned in closer and closer.

            "No!" I screamed when he was too fucking close. "NO!"

            "Calm down, Liam!" Her lovely voice ordered as I felt pressure on my arms. "It's alright!"

            I looked up and there she was. Paying attention to me and no one fuckin' else. I jumped up and forced her back down on the bed.

            "Please come to LA with me!" I cried hugging her tight. "I can't go without ya, Blue! I really can't!"

            "Liam-"

            "It won't be a wank! I promise! Just come with me! Please!"

            She whimpered as I squeezed her tighter trying to adjust to my hug. But I couldn't let her go.

Not in a million fuckin' years.

...

Author's Note:

            I didn't know Nic Cester opened for Kasabian this past weekend in Italy but it was a lovely surprise on my Facebook newsfeed last night. What's funny though is yesterday (before I found out about the gig) I was driving in my car and had Empire playing. I let it play listening to the other half of the album I really hadn't given much of a chance to (my favorite songs are "Empire" and "Shoot the Runner"). While listening, I thought of a new idea for Jules' next update which would mean I could scrap my original idea if I really wanted to. I started writing my original idea a while back but held off finishing it because I'm not sure if it's too much/too complicated. Plus Addie's keeping me more interested while Jules has started to bore me (for lack of a better way of putting it). I wanted to post this chapter with the last one just because. I enjoyed exploring Liam and Noel's minds for these chapters and the hold both Jules and her love of Jet and Nic Cester really has on the two of them. I thought about doing a chapter revisit for Chapter 64. I'm not really sure why I picked that one but I don't know if I'll actually revisit it or not. Jules may end up just staying in the Random Passages for a while. I don't know if I'm following her story exactly when I update in here because I've kind of lost track of where this time period (Summer 2017) falls for what's going on. I really do appreciate your support for her story. It really means a lot to me and I can't thank you enough! Thanks again for reading!