"See you in The USA."

Noel and the band finished the UK leg of the tour and were back in the studio to work on the new album until the next leg started in July. They hoped to have the album out by Christmas...or so I'd read.

I accompanied him to the studio and hung out listening to the wonderful sounds of guitars, drums, and his voice. It was easy to get hypnotized by it all. It was such a nice change from the debut album and Chasing Yesterday. My copies of those had gotten so worn out from playing them so many times.

I sat in one of the chairs in the mixing booth while I watched Noel and the others through the glass. They paid me no attention as they were too engrossed in their work. Eventually, they took a break and Noel turned his focus to me.

"Got ya summat." He said as he handed me an envelope.

"Thanks but you didn't have to get me anything." I told him.

"Yes I did. You'll like this."

I nodded as I opened the envelope. I expected a card but there wasn't one.

"What's this?" I asked as I held up the folded piece of paper.

"Just read it." He ordered.

I unfolded the paper and read it over. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.

It didn't take me long to figure out what it was.

"Figured ya could go visit your family for a bit and then come for this."

I looked at him and smiled a little. Then I started picking at the top edge of the paper with my finger. "There's two of them." I realized out loud.

"Yeah there are." He informed me.

"Who's the other one for? Liam?" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck would the other one be for Liam?"

I shrugged. "Who else would it be for?"

"Your sister. I'll get ya her VIP pass in a couple weeks."

"What? No!" I said.

"What d'ya mean no?" He asked puzzled.

"We can't do the VIP treatment. I wanna be normal. My sister knows I love you but she doesn't know I love you. I'm not sure how to explain it to her yet."

"You just do it." He said flatly. "She's your sister. She'll listen to whatever you have to say."

"Like your brother does to you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He nodded. "Our Paul does, yeah."

I smirked as I shook my head. "Thanks for the tickets."

"You're welcome." He smiled.

Author's Note:

Well it's official...I'm going to see Noel in Pittsburgh! My sister surprised me with one heck of a graduation present. Now I have to decide which Jet t-shirt I'm going to wear. I would wear my NGHFB one that I got at the show last year but I want to be different. Plus if it weren't for Jet, I never would have heard of him. Also, I wanted to include Liam in this chapter but I think I'll hold off for the next chapter revisit. I'm kind of excited for that one probably because it's one of my favorite chapters in the story. It'll be coming next although I'm not sure when (hopefully within the next few days). I haven't started writing it yet and have been pretty busy with sorting my life out after moving back home after graduating. I just have to keep remembering Noel's dark clouds quote and I'll be okay. Thanks again for reading!