Liam Gallagher's High Flying Circus - 2

...

            It weren't too often me and our Blue went to the cinema. Don't really see the point to be honest. Just wait for the fuckin' DVD. They rip you off down the cinema. Fuckin' sky high prices for snacks and that it's no wonder people sneak in their own gear.

            Blue and I only went out to see films if they were summat we really wanted to see. The last one was the Oasis documentary and she wasn't interested in the premiere. But that was okay. I preferred going to Cleveland, eatin' them tacos, and...well there was one part of it I didn't like.

            But it was fake. It weren't real. Just a bunch of stupid pricks arsein' about in costumes trying to scare...I weren't scared. I don't get scared, me.

            Jules brought up the idea to go see a movie and I really couldn't tell her no. We didn't have any other plans and I reckoned it'd be good to get out the house.

            It was supposed to be a scary film.

            Fuck off!

            It was a fuckin' joke is what it was...or so I expected it to be anyway.

            I had to agree with that kid though. What the fuck was that cunt doing down the sewer? And didn't he know better than to talk to strangers? Especially fuckin' weird clowns offering sweets and that-

            Blue and I both jumped when it happened. She squeezed my hand tighter and I couldn't help squeezing hers back. I wasn't scared. I wasn't fuckin'...but I certainly wasn't letting her go.

            I was glad when it was over. I was glad to just go home and go to bed with my missus.

            "Not so tight, Liam!" Jules groaned as she pushed me off her.

            "But-"

            "I can't breathe!" She shoved me again.

            "Yes y'can!" I argued putting my arms back 'round her. "I know the rules-"

            "Then you know this is too frickin' tight!" She yelled continuing to push me away.

            "No it's not!" I shook my head. "It's-"

            "I'm not going anywhere." She grabbed my arm and stretched it across her ribs.

            "You promise?" I said raising my eyebrows at her.

            "I promise." She assured me while she rubbed my arm.

            I snickered a little as I buried my face in the crook of her neck. I always felt safest there. Nowt could harm me then. It was quiet and dark and safe and warm and...kept me close to her.

            "I love you, Blue." I whispered.

            She nuzzled into me. "I love you too, Liam." She replied kissing my forehead.

            We snuggled in together even more and I felt me eyelids getting well heavy. It wouldn't be long now.

            It was quiet around the flat. I liked quiet afternoons around the flat. Just me and Blue and no one fuckin' else. We could do whatever the fuck we wanted to.

            Which was laundry apparently...for our Blue anyway.

            "C'mon!" I called from the couch. "Just leave it, yeah?"