They Say It's Your Birthday - 2

I couldn't believe I was awake before Liam. I looked over and watched him as he slept.

He burrowed in beside me clutching me as tight as he could. Some things never changed. His eyes were at peace. His eyebrows were at even more peace and his lips formed a calm line between his cheeks.

I was surprised he didn't go for a run. He hated to skip it but he'd been so busy in the last few months maybe he wanted a break. I wasn't about to question him.

But I was about to do something else.

I reached over and pushed on his right shoulder. This made him grunt and cling to me a little tighter but eventually he gave in without waking up.

He rolled over on his back and adjusted his head on his pillows. He smacked his lips a little while he turned his head away from me.

I slithered under the duvet and parked myself between his legs.

His cock lay there flat and at rest. I gently picked it up and rubbed the tip of it with my thumb.

He sighed and spread his legs a bit. It was hard to tell if he was waking up or still off in the land of nod.

I lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth. Slowly working my tongue along its underside.

He sighed a little louder than before and his whole body shifted. "Bl-?" He murmured flexing his fingers under the duvet while he started to stiffen.

I wrapped my tongue around his dick and sucked as hard as I could.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed digging his heels into the mattress.

I continued to suck and twist and twirl. Eventually, I moved onto his balls where I made sure to give them both equal attention.

"Please swallow." He whispered through a heavy breath. "It's me...it's me....OH FUCK!"

He came into my mouth his release as warm and tasty as ever.

"Happy Birthday!" I told him nuzzling into his shoulder.

"Ta!" He panted hugging me tight.

I really had nothing planned for Liam's birthday. It's terrible, I know, but he was seriously one of the hardest people to shop for let alone plan things out. I didn't want to do a party. I was sick of parties and after his birthday the year prior...I think it was better to just leave it up to him.

He wasn't fussy. He wanted tea which he could definitely be fussy over...but that morning he was just quiet.

I fixed him his brew and stood behind him playing with his hair while he drank it and gazed out the window.

"Blue-"

Just then, my phone rang.

"Hold that thought." I instructed as I read the caller ID.

It was Noel.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Hi, Auntie Jules!" The young voice beamed.

I giggled a little. "Donovan? What the heck are you doing with your dad's phone?"

"Ringin' to see if you're still coming to my birthday party tomorrow."