Chapter 4

Chapter four. I screwed up!

Gabriella's Pov.

Crap!

Crap!

Crap!

Oh my God i messed up. I messed up so big! I can't believe myself, how could i be so stupid, to even think about messing with a man like him. To mess with a Mafia's 3'rd man!

My father being the Italian Mafia, was known perfectly not to mess with. He had a a second, and third man who were almost as important as him, and would replace him whenever he couldn't do something, or wasn't there. I know that if someone stole from his third man, they wouldn't leave to see sunset. So how could i being someone who know's Mafia better than anyone be so stupid to steal from my father's enemy Mafia!!!! 

I'm so gonna get killed, oh my God. 

But i don't have any second thought's, if i could turn back time, i would do it again because my sister is more important. And now she has enough money to have a surgery, so it is all worth it!

I just need to be able, to get there before them. I need to give Alex the money, and do something about this situation. 

I still have about an hour to get there, but i need to b quick about it, other wise they will get there before me, which might risk Dina's and Alex's life.

.......................... ...........................

Antonio's Pov.

He wanted her.

Then he will get her.

After Christofer told us about wanting to find the girl, I called the guy's. We asked Albert to get us some information about the girl.

What we know for sure, is that she stayed here for the night for about 8 time's. We found the name's of the guy's, with whom she stayed and mostly all of them were rich man, like business man's. We got their number's, and called them one by one. All of them told us the same thing, she would lure them with her beauty, then somehow put them to sleep, and be gone in the morning. 

We couldn't find her name, nor age, which is simply weird since there is no person on this earth whom we can not find. She must be smart, i'm sure she somehow hide's all of the information, even if we find something i'm more than sure the information is gonna me fake.

''Antonio you might want to see this'' Albert said cutting of my thought's.  He had a phone in his hand which he handed to me.

He handed me the phone showing me a text from one of the guy's.

Karen.

''Alberto i think we caught her. She look's exactly like the girl in the photo. She was in the road, we started running after her, we got into the wood's,  We tried to catch her quickly, but all of us ended up falling in some hall. I even think she got some cut's. we chased after her for a while, and let me tell you, that this girl is damn fast ,until Rob called her by the name Kitten, she turned around, and we managed to take a picture of her. After that she again escaped, but the boy's are still chasing after her. 

Damn this is her. She look's beautiful even in this situation.

I quickly typed back.

Antonio.

''Damn it! it's her, i can't understand can't you catch a teenage girl for God's Sake? We need her now!''

I gave the phone back to Albert, and called Christofer.

''Do you have her?'' his deep voice asked.

''Not yet, we are still looking for her, but we got some information about her'' i answered.

''Still looking for her? she is a teenager for God's Sake, i need to have her...NOW!'' he yelled.

''I understand Chris, listen the boy's caught her, and chased her in the wood's, she lead them somewhere and ended up kind of getting hurt, they managed to take a picture of her, before she escaped again, but the boy's are after her'' i explained.

''Tell them to bring the girl safe, i don't want her dead! if something happen's to her, i will kill them personally'' he answered.

''Got it'' i said back.

''Alright then i'll be waiting tell me if any news'' he said.

''Alright'' i answered.

''Oh and Ant''he said again.

''What?''i asked confused.

''Make it quick ''he demanded in a deadly voice.