Chapter 56

MARCH 8
SPECIAL
Hey guys. I know I haven't updated for a while. Sorry about that. But ey, today is inernational women's day so...why the hell not. Let me tell you something  I am writing a REALLY LONG chapter. And when I say long I mean super long.  So make sure you spam my comments once you read.
Enjoy
Love you!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The following two days were torture for me. This time it was my turn to leave him hanging. I didn't go for breakfast outside nor did I see him anywhere. I knew that my action was pretty childish and boring. But I did not care. He had to have the taste of his own medicene. And I knew the exact recipe.

I was not sure wether Christofer had feelings for me. But there was no way I could deny that he did feel something. My action was pretty dramatic but I knew I needed to do something like that. Plus I have always wanted to dramatically faint in the arms of someone unbelieveably attractive.

Truth to be told I didn't feel gulity at all. Maybe just a little bit. But at the memory of myself being pressed to his naked chest made me forget all that. This two days were enough for me to think about my own feelings. At first it was denial.

I denied that I could possibly feel something towards him. But then came acceptance. I knew that I felt something. I was not in love with him. But the attraction was there. I cared for him. It took me a few memories to realise that. I knew I felt something.

The thought scared me. Quite a lot. I came here with one mission. It was to make Christofer Luca Santobello fall in love with me. He had the same goal. Yet both of us seemed to forget about it. At least that's what I told myself to feel better. I didn't wanna believe that all of his actions were caused by his ought. I knew they weren't.

He was a good actor. A great manipulator. But even he couldn't act out his heartbeat. And I knew how his heart was beating. I felt it myself. I felt it when I was pressed against his chest. I knew what he was feeling.

And that's when I decided. I would make him feel. Chris had built up walls around himself. But I woule be the one to break them. I would teach him to show his heart.

I would continue my plan. With one hope. That I would not loose myself in the process of it. I would show him how to feel. I would show him how to live. And I was going to start my mission with showing him how to have fun. I did not make any exact scenario but I knew what I had to do.

Chris would learn how to have fun. He would learn how to enjoy his life. And I, Gabriella Marie Abandonatto would make sure of that. I wouldn't be the girl to cut this threads and leave him hanging like a helpless puppet. I would be the girl to gift him his wings and teach him how to fly.

"Gabriella, are you even listening to me?" Isabella asked. I jumped up at her sudden voice.

"Huh?" I asked dumbly.

"Told you she wasn't listening" Felix mumbled under bis breath. Isabella hit him.

"Sorry guys. I was just thinking" I muttered apologetically.

"Really? And here I thought you were preparing for a traditional ritual to sacrafice one of us" Felix said.

"Not just one of you. I'll sacrafise all of you after making sure you drank the lamb blood" I remarked. Isabella tried to keep her face straight.