Chapter 73

DISCLAIMER!
Hey Guys I'm back. I thought why don't I surprise my lovely fans and gift them with an early chapter?
Now, I am currently very sick. And I'm writing this chapter with 38° fever and a horrible earache.
And a question to my fans
Do any of you live in Netherlands??😏
And now
Love you
Enjoy!

*****************************************
I mumbled a series of profanities under my breath as I tried to understand wether I was exited or horrified.

I'd settle with exitedly horrified.

I put on my contact's and tightened my perfectly styled pony-tail which Isabella insisted on. Paintballing. I scoffed. Did she want to get us killed? It would be four of us. Isabella, Felix, Chris and me.

I tried to imagine the infamous Christofer Luca Santobello running around with a coloring gun and falling down with a dramatic scream when he gets shot

I tried to imagine the infamous Christofer Luca Santobello running around with a coloring gun and falling down with a dramatic scream when he gets shot. The idea itself was enough to make me laugh.

It took a lot of convincing to make Chris to agree. But Isabella knew her brother well enough. A few words and her puppy dog face and he was already calling the best paintballing company's in Italy.

Felix on the other hand was very kneen on going there. He thought it would be a priceless thing to see. I chuckled as I folded my extra pair of high wasted shorts. At Isabella's order we were all to wear army styled clothes. But this time Chris wasn't convinced. Isabella agreed on letting him wear black sweats.

Me and Isabella decided to wear army styled pair of sweatpants. I wore a tight sleevles top with a black hoodie over it. I tied my black combat boots and sighed.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all? Maybe this would be a great opportunity to make Chris loosen up. I still wasn't done with my 'let's make Chris human again' thing. Therefore paintballing was a great idea. Once I left the room Isabella jumped up from the corner. I didn't even flinch, living with the Santobello's for so long taught me to be fearless.

Meaning it taught me not to get scared when Isabella jumped from different corners and appeared my maigic like a damn witch.

"You look hot" She said. I wiggled my eyebrows as I eyed her up and down. Her hair was in a really pretty fishtail braid. She was wearing sweatpants that were familar to mine and a dark forest green hoodie.

"You don't look bad either" I said. She smiled and began to take something out of her bag. She flashed the new camera she got from Felix making me raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you taking that with you?" I asked her, fearing her answer.

"I'm going to ask the workers there to take pictures of us. I want to make memories, Gabby! Imagine how cute this pictures will look!" She said exitedly. I wanted to argue, saying how its a very bad idea but I didn't. She was right. Today would be a great day. And the pictures will be a good memory.