Chapter 78

OH MY GOD...
I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY EXAM! I PASSED!!!
I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD THAT I DECIDED TO UPDATE!

Love you!
Enjoy!!!

*****

"What does this fucking mean? I can't understand you, Chris! You-" Before I could say anything else he pushed me to the wall, making me gasp. And then he put his lips on mine.

For a second my brain did not comprehend what happened but then it all came crashing down, making me gasp in shock. My body was paralyzed. I was frozen. He put one of his hands on my waist and the other one held my cheek. I felt my stomach drop in nervousness as my legs buckled beneath me.

Christofer Luca Santobello was kissing me!

His velvet-like lips deepened the kiss, making every single cell in my body fill with pleasure. I couldn't move my body because of the shock I was feeling. The thought that I could get sick didn't worry me because all that mattered were his lips on mine. He pulled away, realizing that I wasn't answering him. He took a step back and the expression on his face was one I never saw.

I didn't know what came over me but I lost all my self-control as I pulled him towards me and attacked his lips with mine. I got my hands on his shoulders as he put his on my waist, making me breath out in shock. His touch left my skin burning. I saw the smirk on his devilish face as he saw my reaction to his touch. He pulled his mouth away from mine as his lips lent on my neck.

I gasped as he started to do wonders to my skin. He trailed kisses all over my neck as I found myself ruffling his hair. This was not what I had expected. He knew what he was doing. He knew how to drive a woman mad.

That's when my natural instincts took over. I turned him around, pushing him to the wall. I ran my hands up and down his bare, sculpted chest. Then I put my mouth on his neck, doing the same he did to me.

"Fuck" He breathed out as I left a kiss on the crook of his neck. I smirked, my animalistic side getting the better of me. I attacked his lips with mine, gifting him with the deepest kiss he could dream off. It was a few seconds later when I realized what he had done. He had torn all of his IV's and now the blood was pouring out of his veins.

I pulled away. Our heavy panting was the only thing heard in the dark room. I looked down, afraid to look him in the eyes. That's when the door burst open as one of the nurses ran in.

"We heard screaming! Is everything alright?" The woman asked. Her eyes landed on Chris who was leaning on the wall, panting heavily. She gasped, running up to him. She checked his bleeding hand and then eyed me like I was insane.

"Why did you tear your IV's? Are you feeling alright?" She asked him. Chris coughed as he tried to nod.

"Actually-" He muttered. And then he stumbled on his feet almost falling down. Both of us caught him. He was in a half-conscious state.

"Fuck" I swore in panic. We placed him back on his bed as the nurse started to put back the IV's. Chris looked me in the eyes and the without a word his head rolled to the side as his eyes shut down.

"What happened?" I asked the nurse in panic. She checked his pulse.

"He's alright. It seems like he got too tired. He is very weak. And for the illness to go away he needs to have a lot of rest. He isn't allowed to walk around or be in stress" She explained, causing me to nod.