Chapted 57

HELL YES
THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE FUN
I want you guys to answer the questions she gives. I want to know your opinions too. Lets see who knows Gab and Chris better.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was sitting on Christofer's bed with a smile on my face. It was going to be fun as hell. I couldn't believe I made him agree. Pride was the only emotion I could feel noe. Along with some exitment.

"Are we done?" Chris asked hopefully and I hit his arm. This mad had no patience.

"I think we should start with getting to know each other. I will ask you questions about me to know how good you know me. And you will do the same, love." I said happily. Christofer's face could be described as 'kill me now' face.

"There is nothing to know about me" He said sharply. I rolled my eyes. I knew nothing about him. But that was about to change. I would find out who was the man behind the  black suit.

"No. There surely is. Stop pretending like you aren't even exited to play with me" I scolded like a mother. He burned me with his ocean eyes.

"Gabriella" He warned. I sent him a sharp look and he sighed.

"What are you gonna loose Chris?"

"Time" He muttered.

"As if sleeping was gonna do you any good" I joked playfully. Before he could say anything else I cleared my throat and asked the first question.

"How old am I?" I asked randomly. Chris chuckled.

"Eighteen" He folded his arms together.

"Right. Your turn" I said.

"Fine. How old am I?" He smirked. I furrowed my brows in confusion and eyed him up and down.

"Twenty-two?" I asked hopefully. Chris chickled at my face.

"I will turn twenty-two in two months" He said. My eyes lit up at his words. So I did get it right.

"Do I smoke?" I asked biting my lip. Christofer's face turned into a frown.

"No," He said sharply. I chuckled. He was right I didn't smoke.

"Your turn" I said.

"Wait. I got it right?" He asked. I laughed at his words.

"Yeah, Chris. You got it right" I said. He just nodded stiffly.

"If there were one good nickaname for me, what would it be?" He asked with a smirk. I sighed in wonder. I would say God. But I wasn't that stupid.

"Love" I said with a smirk. He chuckled. He motioned his head for me to ask.

"What animal do I remind you of?" I asked him. His eyes scrunched up before he took a look at me. He eyed me up and down.

"A panda" He chuckled. My mouth fell open.

"What? A panda?" I exclaimed. And then he did something I would never expect him too. His mouth curled into a smile as he laughed. A real geniune laugh. I couldn't help but laugh too. His laugh was so beautiful. It was enchanting.