Chapter 8

Chapter eight. The Promise. 

Gabriella's Pov.

''Gabriella Marie Moretti'' I quickly said.

Christofer nodded, looking deeply in thought. I stood silently looking at his face. Everything about this man was attractive, he was driving me insane, making me curious.  

''Now Gabriella tell me the story about how you stole 3000 euro's from my third man and managed to get away with it'' Christofer's voice snapped me out my memories.

''Do you seriously expect me to tell you?'' i asked in disbelief.

His eyes darkened.''Gabriella do not start something you can't finish'' he growled his voce surprisingly low, but deadly.

I know that voice. It's the voice my dad would use, when he was about to kill someone. And i didn't like that voice, it scared me to death.

''I...I There's nothing to tell'' i stuttered scared.

''Nothing love?'' he asked mockingly taking another step toward's me, making me bump into the wall, where i had no escape.

''I..I'' i stuttered my voice, braking.

He laughed, a deadly humorless laugh. Just the sound of it brought shiver's down my spine. It reminded me so much of his laugh. The laugh, about which i had nightmares, the laugh under which i cried myself to sleep. ''Please'' i begged for my life.

He shook his head, mockingly. ''Begging so soon love?''

I stayed silent, trying to regain my speaking abilities. what was this man doing to me? maybe i forgot who i was talking to? since he is Christofer Luca Santobello. He has no mercy, and currently my life was depending on his mercy.

''Now i'll ask again Princess, How did you manage to fool him?'' he asked.

''I...You a...already k..know'' i stuttered. There was no way, for him not to know. He would find out anyway, but i'm sure Antonio already told him. He was playing a game, and i wanted to play back, but i would loose.

He nodded slowly.''I ...need ..''You.'.'. .to.. ...tell.. ..me...how..you..did...it'' he said each word slowly as if trying to explain something to a kid. 

''I..I..Drugged him'' i whispered slowly.

''Drugged him?'' he said in fake surprise, mocking me.

I slowly nodded.

''I...I drugged him, t..took the money..and r..ran'' i continued.

''And how did you manage to drug him without him noticing it?'' he asked.

''H..He was to busy to notice'' i mumbled.

''Is that so?'' he raised an eyebrow.

''We were kissing, so i injected him, a..and he fell asleep in a matter of second's'' i explained.

''So you used your body, to get his attention on you'' he said.

I slowly nodded looking at the floor.

I felt him, raise my chin with his thumb, making me look directly into his eyes.

''Why?'' was his simple question.

Why? why did  i take the money?

''I..I needed the money'' i answered.

''No! Why are you doing this? why would you use your body for something like money?'' he questioned.

I gasped. His question hit a nerve. Did he think of me as a whore? a slut maybe? Well what else would he think? He think's i use my body to get money, in some point he isn't wrong, but i don't have a choice.

No one will ever love you. The only think which is good about you, is your look's. You are nothing!

His voice echoed threw my mind, sending chill's down my spine. No! no! get out of my head! he is lying, that's not true.

I gritted my teeth,  ''Well i'm whore  right, and that's what  whore's do. ?''i chuckled dryly.

''Your wrong'' he answered simply.

''How'' i asked raising an eyebrow.

''A real whore can't admit it to herself, much or less to other's'' he said coldly looking straight into my eyes.

''i...i..?'' i stuttered speechless.

''You don't have to thank me'' he beat me to it.

I took a deep breath. I don't know why, him saying that, made me feel much better. Like he gave a slight hope, that maybe...just maybe it would change, that he is wrong, and my body is not the only thing why men would want me for. That i'm not just some dirty slut, that i'm much better.

''Alright i think i know what to do with you'' he suddenly spoke.

Taking a deep breath i mentaly thanked him, for not talking about it any longer. ''And what?'' i asked scared.

''You'll be working for me'' he said smirking.

''What?'' i exclaimed.

''I said you will be working for me'' he simply answered.

''B...But I...I can't b..be a maid, i'i don't know how to cook, o..or clean'' i started rumbling.

''A...A maid?'' he asked between laugh's.

huh? why was he laughing at me?

''I..I don't understand, i'f not a maid then what?'' i asked suddenly felling  nervous.

''You'll be working for me!. You will be one of us, like my right hand woman'' he chuckled. ''Since you managed to fool my third man, you can fool many other man,  not for money, but for whatever we need you for, you will work with us. You will be listening to whatever i tell you, and doing what your told without any objection's. You will be one of us!'' he explained.

My mouth hang open. What? he wanted me...me? to be his right hand woman? to work for him? to be one of them? B...But i can't. My family, how can i look into my family's eyes after that? they will turn against me. I can't betray them!

''I...I can't'' i mumbled.

''What do you mean you can't?'' he growled raising an eyebrow.

''I...I can't do that, i....can't'' i shook my head.

''You don't have a choice, you do it or i find and kill everyone who is important to you'' he simply shrugged it.

''B..But what if i betray you? how can you be sure that i wont tell information to the other Mafia's?'' i pushed my luck.

''You won't'' he said.

Before i could speak again, he talked again.'' You are a mistery to me, everything about you seems to interest me. I find it amusing how you could fool  20 powerful man, just by your pretty little face, steal there money, and disappear, vanish in the air. '' he exclaimed.'' Your'e just like a puzzle, a game, and i love playing game's. And by the end of my game you will be the one to loose.'' he said seriously.

''I...You can't be sure about anything. I love games to let's see who will loose and who will win'' i answered breathlessly still scared.

''I freaking love challenge's  Princess'' he answered.

''How can you be so sure?'' i asked him.

He raised an eyebrow.

''How can you be sure, that i won't betray you'' I asked.

''Because at the end of my game, you'll be head over heels in love with me'' he smirked.

............................... ..................................

So guy's what did you think? 

Do you think Christofer is hot? because i do *cough*  *cough* yeah um back to the story. So what do you think about Gabriella's past?

What do you think about Christofer? his personality? his game's? and the promise?

Comment and vote!

Love you all!!!