Chapter 46

"I am asking you for the last time, Gabriella. What did you tell them?" Antonio voiced.

"I didn't tell them anything!" I cried out earning a slap from Antonio. My eyes widened in shock. The burning sensation on my cheek made me cry out in pain.

"Antonio, lay your hand's off her!" Vincent snapped in anger. I looked down. I have been sitting in this goddamned chair for hours. Maybe a whole day. The only thing hinting me that it was day time was Isabella's banging on the door and her screams to let me go.

Christofer didn't show up after he almost killed me. My thoughts went back. His fingers tighetened around my throat as he blocked my air supply. Then the pain in his beautiful eyes. The surrow as he realized what he had done. My eyebrows furrowed in anger as I clenched my teeth. I was indeed going to be killed. No one would save me. And Christofer....he wanted my death.

I remebered the rose he had left for me. The notes he had written. Remebered his coaxing words as he held me in his arms for me to sleep. And all of that was shattered. Because that didn't mean anything to him.

I remeber the unknown emotion that flashed in his eyes. The way his thumb caressed my tears away. He looked concerned. He looked like sending me here was the last thing he wanted to do. But it wasn't. Because he wants me dead.

I shakily brought my head up. I looked at Antonio.Vincent was clutching Antonio's hand in order to prevent him from touching me. My mind was filled with disgust for him. For this excuse of a man. He knew I had nothing to do with this. Hell, he was the one behind all of this. And he blamed it on me. He played his game right. Saved himself.

"You are pathetic" Antonio spat.

"I am pathetic? Look at yourself. You are nothing but a dirty excuse of a man who beats women to make himself feel stronger" I rasped out. Antonios eyes flashed with anger. He raised his hand prepared to hit me once more.

"Yeah, go on hit me again. It just shows how much of a coward you are." I spat. His arm stopped mid air. I gasped in relief. Antinio squinted his eyes before speaking again.

"You think you have a chance of survival? That Christofer will come and rescue you?"

"I am not expecting anything. You like torturing me don't you? You know I have nothing to do with this. But you want to make yoursef clear, huh?" I whispered the last part.

"Gabriella, tell us everything you know, please" Vincent cut off the conversation before Antonio could talk back.

"I am telling you. I am not the spy" I rasped out for the millionth time. I haven't closed an eye since I was here. My body was aching. My hands were torn. I felt horrible. My head slid down. My hair fell on my face covering it like a curtain. I was worn out. I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. My body was in pain.

"Give her a fucking break" I heard Vincent say. I tried to hold back the tears that were about to escape. Why did it have to be this way? Why couldn't I be normal? Why did Christofer have to send me here?

I saw Dina. Her little green eyes that were a copy of mine. Her long lashes. Her big and bright smile as she played with me. I saw Alex laughing next to me. He was tickling both of us. My eyes shone with tears as I thought about them. I saw my family smiling at me. They were calling me to join them for breakfast.

I don't know how long I kept wondering about my family. My memories about them were perfectly clear. I remebered every detail. The tears blinded my vision as I tried to chock back the sobs. I felt a pair of fingers gently raise my chin up. I found myself looking into a pair of electric blue eyes.

His eyes widened at my state. His gaze lingered on my cheek where a bruise should have formed already. His experssion turned murderous. I could almost see myself in his eyes. Bruised. Broken. I stared at his face and let my head hang back down. Christofer's fingers let go of my chin.