Chapter 49

"I'm sorry" He whispered quetly. Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine.

My eyes widened in shock. I felt my body get paralyzed as I tried to comperhead what was happening. Felix was kissing me. His lips moved furiously over mine as his fingers caressed my face. I opened my mouth to gasp and he used the opportunity to play with my tounge. My fingers moved towards his chest in order to push him away.

"Gab-"The fammiliar voice stopped my action. My eyes widened as I realized Christofer had seen this kiss. Felix payed no attention. He continued to kiss me. Before I could normally understand what was happening I was snatched back.

Christofer held me by my elbow and pushed me behind himself in a protective way. Felix immedieatly took a step back.

"Chris-"Felix opened his mouth to talk. But his words were cut short when Christofer's fist connected with his face. I covered my mouth in fear. Isabella gasped from behind me. Felix groaned in pain as his body collided with the wall behind him.

"Christofer!" I exclaimed in fear.

"Why the fuck did you kiss her?" Christofer's voice was deadly. Felix stared at his cousin.

"Because I have feelings for her" He rubbed his chin. I was still too shocked about the animal instinct Christofer had. My legs shoke in fear. What was his problem? Was he crazy? They would hurt each other.

"Fucking hell, Felix!" Christofer swore.

"What the fuck is your problem, man? She kissed me back!" Felix shot back. My eyes widnened in confusion. What the hell was Felix talking about? Did he want to get himself killed? I stared at Isabella in horror and she just smirked.

That's when the realisation hit me. Felix had kissed me intentionally. He was proving me that Christofer did care about me.

"What did I tell you Felix? What did I fucking tell you? She is OFF LIMITS." He punched Felix once more. In a matter of a second both of them were on the ground. Me and Isabella ran towards them.

Felix punched Christofer in the face. I gasped in shock. "She isn't a fucking object. Let her choose!" Felix swore. Oh, God. Christofer was hurt.

The fight was getting out of hand.

"Christofer, stop!" I exclaimed. He payed no attention. Isabella ran towards Felix while I got my hands on Christofer's back.

"Christofer!" I shouted. He payed no attention. I ran between them even though I knew the risks. Christofer's fist was caught mid air. He glared at me.

"Gabriella, get out of here" He said.

"No! And let you kill him? No way. Calm down, Christofer" I exclaimed.

"Why are you worried? Afraid I'll end your little boyfriend?" He snapped.

"Yes!" I said. Let him think whatever he liked. He deserved this.  His beautiful eyes turned a darker shade as he pushed me away. My body collided with the floor. I gasped in shock.

"Do not fucking treat her that way!" Felix snapped. Christofer was ready to pounce when I shouted.

"CHRIS, STOP!"

Silence followed my words. It was then when I realized I had called him Chris. He turned his handsome face towards me and stood up. I took a deep breath. Felix sent me a small smirk under the layer of pain.

Christofer took a hold of my elbow and started to drag me. I gasped in shock as I tried to free my arm.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed.

In a blink of an eye he shrugged me over his shoulder and carried me away like a sack of potatoes. How dare he! The nerve of this man! He was man haldling me! I struggled in his hold but he payed no attention.

He entered his room and slammed the door shut like an animal. He put me down and pushed me towards the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I hit his chest.

"What's wrong with me? It's me who should be asking you that!" He shouted.

"Why the hell did you punch Felix?" I pointed my finger accusingly.

"Why are you protecting him?" He shouted.

"Protecting him? Are you crazy? You started punching hin out of no where! Why did you do that! What the hell is your problem?"I shouted back.  It wasn't Felix I was protecting.

"My problem is that he touched something that doesn't belong to him" He fired. My eyes widnend in shock.

"Is that someone me?" I gasped. His silenece gave me the answer I needed.

"Something that doesn't belong to him? What the hell am I? A vase? I don't belong to anyone!" I shouted angrily.

"Gabriella, why the fuck did you let him kiss you?" He asked. My eyes widened. He claimed that I was an object who had to belong to someone. And now he was just randomly asking me a question?

"I know he caught you off guard. He must have surprised you" Christofer muttered.

My eyebrows furrowed in anger. How dare he say that? I would show him the taste of his own medicine. He was playing with the wrong girl.

"No, he didn't surprise me. I kissed him back" I exclaimed.

Christofer's eyes widened. The eyes that reminded me of calm waves were now a storm. His eyes grew darker as his fists clenched.

"You have feelings for him?" He asked.

"I didn't say that" I muttered.

"So you are just playing with him?" Christofer asked accusingly. My eyes widened.

"Even If I have feelings for him it shouldn't matter to you. It's none of your business" I stated. His face twitched into a frown.

I didn't like the frown on his sculpted face.

Before I could react his fist connected to the wall just next to my head. I flinched as the little part of the wall cracked open. The blood flowed out of his kunckles.

"Christofer!" I exclaimed in worry.

He raised his bloodied hand to stop me. His eyes showed betrayal. "Don't" He hissed. With that he was out of the room. Leaving me motionless.