Chapter 62

I groaned in despair as I tried to drift back to sleep. My head was aching in pain and I felt like I haven't slept at all. With a heavy sigh pushed the pillow away from my face and groggily sat up. I tried to adjust my vision towards the bright light coming from the windows.

So much for not sleeping all night. 

I stood up and lazily moved towards the bathroom. I stretched my arms as a yawn escaped my mouth. With a small chuckle, I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked like something that reminded me of a spiders net as I laughed at myself. The memories of the night before made me shake my head. 

I tried to comb my hear my hair but I knew it would only worsen the situation. With a heavy breath, I turned on the water and took off my clothes. The dark ink that was visible on my skin made me stop. Almost as a reminder, I smiled. My fingers brushed the gently decorated crown and I winced. I couldn't help the small blush that appeared on my face. 

I got into the shower as I let the warm water soak my hair. Instantly my mind went back to what happened after the pool. Christofer and I  went inside in order to find me a hairdryer. So, me being half asleep I don't even remember how I got my hair dried. I remember putting my clothes back on. I remember myself being slouched down in his armchair as I felt my hair being dried. Now, that I think of it he must have been the one drying my hair. 

An extremely strange sound came out of my mouth as I massaged my hair with the shampoo. I don't remember anything after that. I knew that he must have carried me to bed but I didn't put my mind on it. I didn't need any extra blushing today. 

After I properly cleaned myself up I put a towel around my body and got out of the bathroom. I jumped up at the sight of Isabella sitting on my bed with a smirk on her face. She was casually reading a magazine but her face was one of a maniac. 

"Good morning, sleepy head," She said as she neatly placed her magazine on my bead. I clutched my beating heart and shot her a glare to which she answered with a grin. 

"Don't ever do that again!" I hissed as I walked towards the wardrobe. 

"Did you check the hour?" She asked me. I picked up a red tank top with simple black pants. 

"No. Why?" I asked her as I started to get dressed. She chuckled at my state and I rolled my eyes. 

"It's 12:49 PM," She said casually making my eyes widen. What? Was it already noon? How long did I sleep?

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I asked her as I zipped my pants. She was once again reading her magazine. Definitely some fashion advice. 

"I wanted to. I even came to your room in the morning but Chris stopped me before I could enter. He said you were exhausted and that you needed to sleep" She said and once again turned towards me. A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips. 

"He said-" Her words dried down as she saw the tattoo on my shoulder and I couldn't help but smirk at her reaction. Her mouth fell open as she threw the magazine away and ran towards me. Her fingers reached my shoulder and I stopped her before she could touch it. She looked at the tattoo then back at my face and a triumphant grin crossed her face. 

"You have to tell me everything that happened yesterday!" She exclaimed. 

"I will. But where is Chris now? Did he already leave?" I questioned. Her eyes lit up with my words and she nodded. I sighed in disappointment. 

"Tell me EVERYTHING!" She muttered dramatically as she dragged me towards the bed. I sighed and began talking. 

"No! Before you start talking please tell me how in hell did you manage to drag Christofer into the pool?" She exclaimed making my eyes widen.

"What?" I asked dumbly. 

"Oh, Come on! I saw everything! You guys were so loud! Plus how could I miss him yelling at you?" She smirked at my expression. My mouth fell open at the word loud. That made it sound so wrong. 

"Isabella! shut up!" I scolded.  She took out her phone and turned it towards me. My mouth fell open as I saw the picture inside. There was a picture of me and Christopher in the pool. I had my head laying on his shoulder and my legs wrapped around his waist as we both stared at the sky. 

She changed the picture and this one was even worse than the other one. In this one, I had my fingers curled around his neck as our noses were pressed against each other. The pictures looked horribly intense. I covered my head with the pillow as I felt my cheeks burn. Isabella threw the pillow away from my face and began laughing. I hit her arm.

"Delete those! How did you even manage to take a picture?" I exclaimed in embarrassment. 

"Honey my room is literally facing our pool! I woke up to drink water and heard splashing noises so of course, I had to check" She grinned. 

"And I had to take this pictures! The way he looks at you! You guys look like the hottest couple on earth" She smirked. I groaned in agony as she laughed at me. 

"Just uh...delete them" I muttered. 

"No way in hell! I am going to print them out" She shrugged and I took the phone away from her hands and sprinted towards the bathroom. 

"DON'T YOU DARE!" She shouted. I was about to delete but Instead, I stopped and glanced at the picture. A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips. These pictures were priceless. She snatched the phone away from me and put them in her pocket. 

"Now, miss grumpy pants. Eat your breakfast and tell me all about it. We have a huge day ahead of us." She smirked. I groaned and raised my eyebrow. 

"Breakfast?" I asked. She nodded and motioned towards the tray that was placed on my vanity table. I gasped as I ran towards it. The waffles with chocolate syrup made me lick my lips as I hugged Isabella. 

"Ow" She muttered and I let go. 

"If only I knew that all it took was food to make you happy" She muttered and I took the tray. We both curled up against my bed and started to eat together. The story went on.