Chapter 29

I had to refrain from letting my jaw fall when I saw the jet we were about to enter. Christopher's private jet was something unbelievable.

"Are you ready?" Antonio questioned making me jump up.

"Yes, I am" I answered back curtly. I wouldn't gift him with my attention. This man was pure evil and I wanted nothing to do with him.

"Look at me when I talk to you" He made a growl like sound. I slowly shifted my eyes towards his face.

"Now that's better. Say it again." He folded his arms.

"I do not like repeating myself Stronzo." I said before walking away from him.

I didn't understand how could someone as handsome as Antonio be this evil? He was a very good looking man, there was no doubt about that. He was fairly smart and well behaved when needed, but all he truly was is a heartless man.

I guess it was true. Beautiful people were always the most awful people from inside. I do think of myself as beautiful. There was no doubt that I was fairly good looking. I was a brunette with dark green eyes and tanned skin.

And it was true, I surely wasn't a saint. I was twisted and crazy. I was a temptress as many called me. I was good at my job.

I shouldn't be surprised about Antonio. He was just like me in a way. He blackmailed and manipulated. We may be beautiful from outside but there wasn't anything from inside.

Yes, I was like him. But there was one difference between us. He used my family as a way to blackmail me. And that's something I would never do. Family is sacred for me. Dare anyone to touch them and I will murder them without a second thought.

"Hey, I wasn't done ta-" Antonio got interrupted by Christopher clearing his throat. I shot Christopher a thankful look and walked towards him.

"Will you tell me where are we going now?" I questioned him for the fifth time tonight.

"I will eventually." He smiled at me. I shook my head In annoyance. Soon we got inside the jet.

There were two couches on each sides of the walls. And ten seats which looked like comfortable armchairs. The windows were big and they were all over the plane. There was a billiard table situated in the middle of the salon accompanied with a TV.

"Do you have a jacuzzi too?" I questioned sarcastically.

"No, but there is a bathtub" Christopher smirked at my face.

"Unbelievable" I muttered under my breath.

Soon we were comfortably sitting on our places. The plane took off making me wonder about my family. How were they? What was going on at home now? How was Dina? How was Alex taking care of her? All this questions left me restless, yet no one was there to answer them.

My thoughts soon drifted away as I felt myself slipping into the darkness.

<...><...><...>

I woke up startled about the sudden movements around me. I looked around the salon. The flight assistants took their places as well. We entered the turbulent zone.

The plain shook causing me to close my eyes. I have always hated heights. Heights for me was something that made me unbelievably scared yet fascinated. Suddenly I felt cold fingers wrap around mine. My eyes widened in a matter of a second.

I came face to face with Christopher. He looked at me with a knowing expression. I couldn't help admiring the beaty in front of me. Everything about this man attracted me. His deep voice which reminded me of melted chocolate everytime he spoke. His dark blue eyes which sometimes made me wonder if I was staring into the Ocean.

I stared at his chiseled jaw. His perfectly shaped small nose. His dirty blond hair. My eyes went down to his white blouse where I could only imagine the muscules under it.

This man was an epitome of beauty. Too bad he was an evil bastard just like the rest of us. I couldn't give in. I knew what I had to do to win this.

"Are you afraid, princess?" He asked me. I looked into his eyes.

"Not anymore" I said softly. My eyes were still glued to his.

"How so?" He questioned me.

"I have you by my side. I have nothing to be afraid of." I said calmly. I knew what had to be said in situations like this. Just a little bit of sweet talking was enough to make him believe me.

"Don't mistake me as a superhero, princess. I am a villian." He said roughly.

"I know who you are. But that doesn't stop me from feeling the way I do." I said breathlessly. Good job Gabriella keep the good work.

"And what exactly do you feel?" He questioned me huskily.

"I don't know." I muttered.

"Or perhaps you are just playing with me, princess?"

"No, I am not. I like you." I held my head high.

This man was too smart. That meant I had to try harder. I had to do everything possible to accomplish my mission. I would make him love me.

"You like me?" He murmured against my skin. His other hand moved towards my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded slowly.

"Do you like it when I do this?" He questioned as he ran his fingers up and down my neck.

"Y-Yes, I do" My voice trembled.

Get a grip Gabriella!

I had to play my game right. If I wanted to win this then I had to be confident and unpredictable.

And with shaking hands I said something which impacted my life.

"I want to be your woman!"