Chapter 80

UGH
I couldn't stop myself.
Another update
Love you!
Enjoy!!!

"Put me down, Fel" I slurred. Gently he put me down as Isabella ran up to me. Her eyes filled with tears. She got her hands on my bruised face.

"Oh, Gabby. Look at you! What happened? I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed as the tears poured out of her eyes. The anger I felt for her was ten times stronger in my intoxicated state.

"Like you fucking care" I slurred as I bumped her with my shoulder. Immediately Chris jumped up from his bed. I wondered about his IV's that weren't on him. The roles seemed to reverse as I stumbled on my feet and he caught me in his arms.

"Are you okay, Chris?" I slurred as I put my hands on his shoulders, trying to look him in the eyes. He clenched his jaw in anger.

"Who did this?" He asked me calmly, causing me to frown in confusion. Who did what? His fingers went up to my face as he caressed the bruises on my cheek, making me flinch. His eyes filled with rage.

"WHO FUCKING DID THIS?" He exclaimed in anger. I connected my fingers with his as I pulled his hand down.

"I don't remember" I slurred, stumbling on my feet. He cursed as he tightened his hold on me.

"You're wasted" He muttered in anger. I frowned, looking him in the eyes.

"Felix told me you got sick" I slurred as I looked all over him.

"Stop worrying about me! Look at you. You're fucking wasted, beaten up and wasted out of your damn mind!" He exclaimed.

"It's all my fault! Felix, look at her. God knows what happened to her!" Isabella cried from behind me. Their noises seemed to get too loud and I felt as though my brain was going to burst out of my skull.

My feet wavered beneath me and I completely lost my balance. Chris was quick to catch me in his arms.

"Bring her here!" Felix exclaimed. Chris carried me to the big couch next to the window as he layed me down.

"Fuck. You're shivering" He swore angrily. I noticed that I indeed was shivering. I started to cough and a look of horror flashed in Christofer's eyes.

"Dammit!" He muttered as he put the strands of hair on my face behind my ear. Isabella crouched down next to me as she took my hand in hers.

"I'm so sorry, Gabby. So sorry!" She cried. My breathing turned heavy as I tried

"I'm fine" I muttered, causing Chris to scoff. I chuckled at his reaction.

"I learned from the best" I muttered, reminding Chris of what he would tell me every damn minute. I felt like falling asleep. My eyelids turned heavy.

"No. Don't sleep, princess. Felix call the damn doctors!" Chris exclaimed through heavy breathing.

"On my way" He muttered as he ran out of the room.

"Chris don't stress out, please. The doctors said that you-" I started to mutter when I felt my stomach turn.

"Fuck" I swore as I jumped out of the couch and ran straight to the bathroom. Isabella ran after me as I fell on my knees and started to throw up my whole damn stomach. I started to cough is it got too much and I started to choke on it. Isabella held my hair up as she massaged my back.