Chapter 92

Everything was in a haze. 

I couldn't comprehend what was happening around me. I could hear Felix's voice from a distance, shaking me awake. I could hear Vincent order people around as nurses scattered around in fear of angering the mob. 

I still could hear the gunshot ringing in my ears. See the man fall to the ground. I could see myself pressed against Christofer's chest. 

"Gabriella!" Felix's voice rang in my ears. 

"Fuck, Chris you're gonna be okay! You're gonna be okay" I promised as I started to caress his hair. The door burst open as Felix and Vincent ran in. He brought his hand up and I wrapped his fingers around mine.

"I'll be okay" He managed to say. Then his ocean eyes rolled back as his hand fell limply. 

"Gabriella, look at me!" Felix shook me again, making me blink in shock. The voices around me grew stronger and I realized that I was no longer in a trance. 

"Chris" I whispered silently. My eyes shot up as I looked at Felix in fear. 

"CHRIS! Where is he?" I exclaimed. I looked around myself as I saw the nurses carrying him towards the stretchers. I jumped up from the floor as I scurried towards him. I stumbled on my feet as my headache grew stronger. Felix caught me in my arms as he made me look at him. 

"Gabby look at me! We need to get you to the ER. You can't be running around okay?" He said as gently as possible. 

"What? I need to see Chris" I said, turning around. They placed Chris on the stretchers as they put on an oxygen mask. My stomach dropped as my vision went black for a second. 

"What's wrong with him?" I asked the nurses. My vision kept blurring and I couldn't make out the images in front of me. I kept my gaze on the nurse, placing the oxygen mask on Chris. She took his wrist into her hand and checked his pulse. 

She shook her head. 

"What's wrong with him?" I asked them again. 

"His oxygen levels are life-threateningly low. The fluid in the lungs caused complications. We're doing what we can!" She exclaimed as she ran back towards the stretcher. 

"What?" I exclaimed in shock. 

"Sweetheart let's get you to lay down" I heard another nurse say as she put her hand on my shoulder. Everything went black as I stumbled on my feet. Different pair of arms caught me. 

"Fuck"

"Put her on the stretcher!"

I felt people carry me. I was placed on the stretcher. I tried to blink my eyes open and I looked around myself. I felt myself being moved and I saw the blurry images of Felix and Vincent running next to us. 

"What's going on?" I managed to ask as I looked around myself. 

"You're gonna be okay, Gabby!" I heard Isabella's voice from somewhere. My eyes shot up as I began to panic. 

I'll be okay" He managed to say.

"Chris!" I exclaimed in fear. 

"Where's Chris?" I exclaimed, looking around myself. I saw Chris being driven on the stretcher next to mine. My breathing got out of control as the tears streamed down my face. 

"Calm down!" I heard the nurse say. I began to struggle for a breath. They put on an oxygen mask, making it easier for me to breathe. 

"Everything is going to be okay" I heard Felix say. That was the last thing I heard before everything went black. 

***

I AM STOPPING THE CHAPTER RIGHT HERE.
AS YOU ALL MIGHT NOW I AM CURRENTLY  VERY BUSY
I JUST WANTED TO GIFT YOU GUYS WITH SOMETHING LITTLE.
STAY TUNED😏
NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME SOON!