Chapter 85

HEY!
I am back with another chapter. So I came across this old childhood song. You all should listen I get all dramatic ideas under this song. Especially the second 2:22 makes me want to make Gabby tell Chris the truth and have him go crazy😂 It's in my actual language.
Tell me what you think.
Enjoy the chapter!
Love you!!!

*******

"Father" Chris said.

My mouth fell open as I covered my mouth with my trembling hands. Stefano Santobello was in the room next to me. My fathers biggest enemy. One of the most dangerous man on this earth.

"Didn't expect to see you in a place like this, son" Stefano Santobello said. The coldness in his voice made me shiver. I could practically hear Chris scoff.

"What are you doing here?" Chris answered back with the same coldness in his voice, making me flinch.

"Making sure you're alright" He answered.

"Cut the crap, father. Did Felix call you here?" Chris said as he began to cough.

"Not taking care of yourself?" He ignored Christofers outburst.

"My health does not concern you. If it's the famiglia you're worried about then you can leave because its under my care" Christofer said harshly, surprising me. I was assuming by famiglia he meant the mafia.

"You're not even capable of taking care of yourself" Stefano said sarcastically.

"My health issues aren't your fucking concern!" Christofer snapped as he began to cough again. I felt lightheaded and tried to keep myself standing on my feet, even though the nurse specifically told me to lay down immediately because of all the blood loss.

"You haven't even bothered to fucking think about me in the past six years more or less fucking worry about me. So don't act all fatherly all of a sudden. Just get what you're here for and leave" Chris exclaimed.

"Wanting to make sure my son's healthy isn't worty enough?" He asked Chris.

"Cut the act, Stefano. I know you don't give two shits about my life. If I were to fucking die you wouldn't even show up at my funeral. And I'm completely fine with it. Just fucking leave me alone" Chris hissed, making me flinch in shock. How could he think this way?

"You don't know what you're talking about, boy. You remind me of your mother with your damn stubbornness" Stefano said coldly. Instantly, I heard loud sounds which I assumed was Chris getting out of his bed.

"Don't fucking speak of her" Christofer hissed in the deadliest voice I've heard.

"Who brought you here? You wouldn't come here willingly" Stefano said camly. I felt as though my heart was going to burst out of my chest and my feet wavered beneath me.

"None of your damn business. And you're right. I will get out of here as soon as fucking possible" He said as he started to cough again, making me shake my head.

"Enough!" Stefano's deep voice sileneced the room.

"Show me some respect, boy!" He exclaimed.