Chapter 74

"Did you see their faces?" Isabella laughed as we got out of the paintballing company. I laughed along with her. The aching pain on my chest was making me more and more angry at Chris.

"Yes. The dramatic fall from Felix!" I chuckled. I ran my hands over my body as I tried to warm myself up. I didn't bring an extra hoodie and the only shirt I had left was a short sleeved shirt. It was going to rain soon. We stood outside as we waited for the boys to get ready. It was taking them longer than it took us.

"Have you got the pictures?" I asked Isabella. She smirked as she took out her camera from her bag. I extended my hands towards the camera but she pulled it away from me.

"Ey!" I exclaimed. She shook her head.

"I am going to print out this pictures. Untill then no one sees them." She said with a grin. I frowned, causing her to stick out her tounge at me.

"Whatever" I muttered.

Felix walked out of the building as his eyes searched for Isabella. She sent me a small smile as she turned to walk to Felix. He whispered something to her and the grin fell from her face.

"Sei sicuro?" She exclaimed in Italian. What was Felix supposed to be sure about? Felix took a deep breath as he motioned for her to keep it quiet. She turned her head to me.

"It's okay. This is not about you" She said. I nodded, not wanting to interfere with whatever family issues they had. That moment Chris walked out of the building and Isabella ran up to him. I started to walk towards them.

"Are you okay?" She asked him quietly. My stomach started to flutter. What was wrong? Chris turned his eyes away from Isabella as he glared at Felix. Felix raised his hands up in surrender.

"I'm fine. Let's go" Chris said, angrily. Something was off in his voice. I frowned as our eyes connected. He shook his head lightly.

"But are you su-" Chris cut his sister off.

"I'm sure. Now, let's go" He said. She sighed and started to follow him. I stopped her.

"What was that about? What's wrong?" I asked her quietly. She took a deep breath.

"Honestly, it's nothing" She shook it off. I nodded, not believing her.

"Do you guys want to go for a walk?" Felix asked. I shrugged. Everyone else nodded. I wondered about what could have been wrong. Something was off in his voice. I knew it wasn't the silly game. I folded my arms over my chest as I tried to warm myself up.

"Here. Wear this" Chris said, giving me his hoodie. I shook my head.

"It's okay. I'm not cold" I shrugged it off. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Wear it" He said.

"But you'll be cold" I said referring to his black sleevles shirt which was making his muscules stand out. Not that I minded. But he would get cold.

"I can take care of myself. Wear it" He said. I hesitantly took the hoodie and pulled it over my head. I nearly moaned at how warm and comfortable it was. And it had his smell. He put his hands in his pockets as we continued to walk. I wanted to ask him if he was alright but I knew that he would only get angry at me. So instead, I asked him something else.

"So, does your chest hurt?" I asked him, reffering to the two shots I gifted him with. He scoffed.

"I didn't know it was that painful. If I did I wouldn't have shot you from that close" He shrugged. I chuckled, trying to keep the horrible pain to myself.