Chapter 51

Gabriella's nightdress.
I hope you will like the chapter. Because hell, it's was so fun to write.
Enjoy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Princess" He slurred. With a deep breath I opened the door.

Christofer stumbled into my room. The darkness didn't let me see his face. All I could see was his siluette. I shut the door behind him and turned on the light.

Christofer was standing in the middle of my room. His hair was messy. His suit was ruffled. He wasn't shaved either. What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he look so uncared for? His eyes squined trying to adjust to the light.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

His handsome face turned towards me. He stared at me. His eyes burning every inch of my body. I suddenly felt bare. Immedieately my hands went to cover my nightdress. The dress stopped mid thigh and I felt heat rise up to my cheeks at the thought of him seeing me in this. Why did I wear this.

"Don't cover yourself" Christofer muttered. His voice sounding somehow sleepy.  My eyes widened at his statement. He walked towards me. I could feel myself going numb. What was he doing?

"Why did you come?" I asked him breathlessly. His eyes found mine.

"I needed to see you" His deep voice rang.

"Why?" I asked him. My heart was beating wildly. What was this man doing to me? Christofer stopped when we were chest to chest. God, I hoped he couldn't hear my heartbeat.

"Because youv'e been driving me crazy" He whispered behind my ear. I felt my stomach drop. The smell of alcohol made me scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion. Was he drunk?

"Because you've been a really bad girl lately" He muttered. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

"You've been drinking" I said. He brought  his face back. Now he was looking straight into my eyes. Blue to green. My heart stuttered.

"I have" He nodded.

"You should go sleep" I said.

"I can't, Gabriella. Do you think I would he here if I could sleep?" He questioned. I took another deep breath.

"What do you need then?" I asked him shakily. He stumbled on his feet causing me to clutch into him in order to prevent him from falling.

"I needed to see you" He slurred.

"You have seen me. Now go sleep" I ordered. He shook his head. I sighed.

"You did this to me!" He exclaimed all of a sudden. He pushed my fingers away from his shoulders. I gasped in shock. What did he mean?

"It's because of you that I'm in this state" He slurred angrily. His finger accusingly on my chest.

"Christofer" I whispered.

"No, don't you fucking Christofer me. It's all your fault" He exclaimed. My eyes widnend. What was he talking about? I needed to calm him down.

"Yes, you are right. It is my fault. Just calm down" I begged him. His eyes shone with different emotions. He was unstable.

"No, don't be so fucking kind to me!" He slurred. I didn't know what to do.

"Why aren't you shouting for me to leave now? Why aren't you fucking kissing my brother now, huh?" He shouted angrily. I covered my mouth in shock.

"Christofer, calm down, please" I begged again.

"No, I won't calm down. You kissed him. You fucking kissed him." He slurred. Oh, God. Christofer wasn't good. He must be really drunk. My heart felt like it would burst out soon. Why was he doing this?

"Christofer, please calm down and we will talk about this okay?"

"Talk about this?" He scoffed.

"What are you gonna say? Are you gonna give me the details of the amazing tounge eating you had? Well fucking save it!" He slurred harshly.

I flinched at his words. Why was he being this way? God damn it. I was again worrying about him. Again thinking about him. I felt a single tear fall down my face.

Christofer didn't miss it. His experssion softened. "Are you crying fake tears? Trying to melt my heart?" He slurred. I brushed the tear off.

"Stop crying. Princess's don't cry" He muttered. My heart was racing. How could he be so soft and so harsh at the same time?

"Christofer, why don't we talk about this when your sober?" I said softly.

"What is it gonna change?" He scoffed.

"Don't you fucking understand, Gabriella? He touched you! Hell, he kissed you. You aren't his! You aren't his wing woman! You are mine!" He shouted.

The words left me speachless. My heart felt like it would explode soon. My legs wavered. What did he say?

"But no, you have feelings for him right?" He slurred. I flinched at his words. He took a step forward. Our chests were again touching.

"Chris" I whispered.

"Gabriella, he is just a boy" Christofer whispered. My feet wavered once more. I felt like I would fall soon.

"Let me show you what a real man can do" His deep voice melted my heart.