Chapter 50

Man, do I feel drunk.
I feel like I'm having a hangover for the whole day. Now, this chapter is gonna be exiting for "Chrisby" "Chrabby" "Gabris" etc shippers.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My thoughts were elsewhere. Another four days have passed. Still locked in my room I wondered about the incident.

Why did Christofer react that way? He had no right to behave like that. He acted as if I was an object. An object that belonged to him. He acted as though I was his. But I wasn't. And I wouldn't be.

"Gabriella, I hope you aren't mad" Felix said the next morning.

"I am extremely mad!" I answered to him.

The converstion soon turned into a whole new level when I told him about the consiquences of his action.

"I told you" He mocked me. Isabella joined us later that morning. She had a whole plan. A plan to make Christofer jelaous. I rejected her offer. But both of them were pretty kneen on proving me that Chris had feelings for me. At the back of my mind I wanted to believe them. But I couldn't. Not anymore.

"Come on, Gab. Didn't you see how he reacted? He clearly was dying from jelaousy" Isabella voiced.

My thoughts went back to his face. His handsome face scrunched up into a frown. His breathtaking eyes looked broken. He looked betrayed.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Christofer asked me. I remembered the question clearly. He wondered wether I had feelings for his brother.

I shuffled around my soft bed uncomfortably. I couldn't even sleep. I felt like I did something horrible. I had this feeling if guilt tearing me up from inside.

He was an egoistic man. He cared about no one but himself. I hated him! I didn't want to hear his attractive voice again.

I clenched my teeth in anger. Why did I even care? Why was I so weak all of a sudden? Why the hell was I thinking about him? I was supposed to play. But I got too far. I didn't know what I was doing anymore.

Sound of loud footseps made me jump up in fright. Who the hell was walking around the house at this hour? Could it be Antonio? I closed my eyes and tried to act asleep.

"Gabriella"

My eyes immediately widened at the fammiliar voice I ought to never hear again.

"Gabriella, open the door" His fists made contact with the door. I closed my eyes in fear. What was he doing here?

"Goddamit, Princess. Open the damn door" He slurred. My heart thumped in my chest like a bird in its cage. What was he doing here? We haven't seen each other for four days. Another hit on the door made me sit up.

"Princess" He slurred. With a deep breath I opened the door.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yeah, go on kill me. I will update the second part soon.